SC Soccer
Posted By: Anonymous Seneca vs Southside - 05/05/02 04:20 AM
Who won the seneca/southside game? [Confused]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Seneca vs Southside - 05/05/02 02:57 PM
http://www.andersonsc.com/stories/story_page.asp?id=64770
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Seneca vs Southside - 05/05/02 03:01 PM
sounds like a one man team to me...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Seneca vs Southside - 05/05/02 03:10 PM
any greenville player: be sure and brush up on your spanish before playin s'side. they have two white kids...neither of whom have much talent. just mark the one man show w/ a stopper or whatnot and you guys should be alright. good luck g'ville
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Seneca vs Southside - 05/05/02 06:22 PM
Southside is full of mexicans but i know one of the white kids, he is a defender, and i was pretty impressed by him. Greenville, yall will not have any problem with southside just dont let that twenty two year old mexican score on you, the people at Southside already worship him enough.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Seneca vs Southside - 05/05/02 06:43 PM
We played southside earlier this year and they are seriously straight out of the argentine ghetto. They have the least amount of class and discipline i have ever seen. They are good and all , they just have a VERY unique style. If you just mark up george (pronunced , Hor-hay )and jockey him , he will just stand over the ball doing moves. He is a typical dribbler that waits on the defender to stab, so JOCKEY. Take him out and their offense is crippled.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Seneca vs Southside - 05/05/02 06:43 PM
Yeah, we played Southside for preseason, they are a one man team, just jockey that one guy, he will not pass it. Honestly, I think he had like maybe 3 passes the whole night. They play very rough, but not an extremely skilled team. Greenville will not have a problem. Good luck to both teams though
© SC Soccer