Who is going to win?
Posted By: doonier71 Re: Irmo Lexington - 03/26/10 05:43 PM
IRMO 4-0
Posted By: SoccerPOP9194 Re: Irmo Lexington - 03/26/10 05:44 PM
Quote:

Who is going to win?

Really?
Posted By: chikfila Re: Irmo Lexington - 03/26/10 05:46 PM
Well I'd like to see my boys at Lexington pull it off. Last year they lead irmo for about half the game at home.
Posted By: doonier71 Re: Irmo Lexington - 03/26/10 05:50 PM
I don't see it being a close game at all, but you never know Lexington could come out hard and IRMO could lose the hype for them is to much I think good luck but I think IRMO will take this one easily
Posted By: chikfila Re: Irmo Lexington - 03/26/10 05:52 PM
Well thats why they play the game.
Posted By: burnrate20 Re: Irmo Lexington - 03/28/10 05:19 PM
Quote:

Quote:

Who is going to win?

Really?

1-0... Doesn't seem like such a far fetched question now
Posted By: crossbar Re: Irmo Lexington - 03/29/10 02:14 PM
Irmo and Lexington. a blow out? no. irmo scored in the first half from one of padula's famous throws. the ball bounced off the back of a lexington defender then ricocheted off the shoulder of an irmo attacker and into the goal. great game for the entire 80. well done to both sides the game was a good one.
Posted By: trojanforever66 Re: Irmo Lexington - 03/29/10 06:00 PM
Ha Ha. Manchester where is your synopsis on the game? Come on Alex Ferguson must have something on this. Didn't hear about this game until now. Irmo is not as good as people must say. NW will always be better.

THERES ONLY ONE NORTHWESTERN!
Posted By: Rastafan00 Re: Irmo Lexington - 03/29/10 07:14 PM
3-1. NW can ONLY score ONE on IRMO! Go home
Posted By: trojanforever66 Re: Irmo Lexington - 03/29/10 10:02 PM
rastafan00.. that was the same exact score as it was in the state final? haha you've gotta be an irmo fan if youre name is rastafan00...IRMO is the epitome of drugged soccer players. NW is the real deal.
Posted By: shirtless bernie Re: Irmo Lexington - 03/29/10 10:05 PM
Quote:

rastafan00.. that was the same exact score as it was in the state final? haha you've gotta be an irmo fan if youre name is rastafan00...IRMO is the epitome of drugged soccer players. NW is the real deal.

WAS the score in the state final. This isn't 2009. Pretty sure Irmo already beat Northwestern pretty handily so what exactly are you bragging about? And to be honest I am not even an Irmo fan, I just find it funny that you come on a thread about Irmo and Lexington and try to talk up Northwestern who has already lost to Irmo.
Posted By: trojanforever66 Re: Irmo Lexington - 03/29/10 10:18 PM
Because i felt like it because im sick of hearing about how good Irmo is when they are a bunch of punks who smoke weed before they play. Recognize the real soccer players...
Posted By: shirtless bernie Re: Irmo Lexington - 03/29/10 10:22 PM
I mean do you have any proof at all that they do that? Or is it just an assumption because they are into the rastafarian culture? And are the real soccer players those who dive every time they are touched and complain about every call? Because I am pretty sure NW has a few of those "real" soccer players on their team
Posted By: trojanforever66 Re: Irmo Lexington - 03/29/10 10:34 PM
dude i dont really wanna get into because its such a waste of time to talk about posers. before games in regionals in dallas texas we all saw them smoking before there game for club. Mostly all IRMO players as well. bottom line is where do most IRMO players end up after their last year in high school? Taylor Verney? Kyle Mkeuwan? Zach Acree?
Posted By: hollywood Re: Irmo Lexington - 03/30/10 12:07 AM
Pretty sure Taylor Varney and Kyle McKewan played college soccer for Spartanburg Methodist after high school. And last time I checked three names don't account for most IRMO soccer players who are out of high school. Zach Prince seems to have done pretty well for himself down at College of Charleston, and Spencer Lewis had a decent career with USC. I think Billy Padula is on his way to Wofford and Oliver Nobels is headed to PC. So to answer your question, most Irmo players end up in college after high school. Keep up those kind of questions all day though because its ignorant people like you that make these message boards entertaining to read.
Posted By: GUCCI MANE Re: Irmo Lexington - 03/30/10 12:13 AM
JAH BLESS!!!!
Posted By: MidlandsKid Re: Irmo Lexington - 03/30/10 01:59 AM
Who cares
Posted By: Cant Coach That Re: Irmo Lexington - 03/30/10 03:27 AM
Trojan Forever you are not representing OUR high school or OUR soccer program very well. What happened last year when Pinger aka Rastafan talked crap about how Irmo was so much better than Northwestern? Then you come in here and start doing the same thing. Even after they beat NW 3-1 earlier this season. Be patient and hope both teams make the State Championship. It is very hard to beat a good team twice in the same season. So until then lets tone it down and let Rasta keep talking because this is exactly what he wants. Retaliation.
Posted By: Manchester Re: Irmo Lexington - 03/30/10 03:36 AM
There really weren't many positive things to say about a match where the forwards and midfield played so poorly together. Running away from the ball does not created chances for this team.

Lexington managed to put together the best defensive effort IRMO has seen this year. The Lex. keeper made some nice saves on well placed IRMO shots as did IRMO keeper Sullivan on attempts by Lexington. IRMO defender Joe Bivona cleared a ball off of the line twice in a single play preventing a Lexington goal to tie the match.

The Lexington midfield made a much better showing than what IRMO saw vs NW, which was the difference in the game. Teams win by dominating from the midfield outward.

Having said that, it was one of those ugly matches where neither team managed much possession but challenged every ball in the trenches. IRMO created more opportunities during a clean and fiercely fought match.

Best of luck to Lexington going forward.
Posted By: GUCCI MANE Re: Irmo Lexington - 03/30/10 03:42 AM
Hahahah I misss Pinger. Such a lively young lad. But yess rastafan is my bruh now! Jah bless everlasting! One love
Posted By: just play beautiful Re: Irmo Lexington - 03/30/10 01:47 PM
trojan guy, why are you bragging about the past? Irmo is obviously the best team in the state so far and your team NW lost to them 3-1 which was won pretty easily by IRMO. If both teams make it back to the finals, which i don't think NW can do it it'll be a good game but until then lets ease up and on the sh**t talking.

thank you my good sir
JAH RASTAFARI
Posted By: Soccer_Troll Re: Irmo Lexington - 03/30/10 04:11 PM
Quote:

Because i felt like it because im sick of hearing about how good Irmo is when they are a bunch of punks who smoke weed before they play. Recognize the real soccer players...

Hmmmm....and they still beat NW
That don't sound to good for the Trogans
Posted By: Barcafanatic Re: Irmo Lexington - 03/30/10 04:31 PM
Quote:

if my players were as good as irmos i would let them smoke all the weed they wanted! i wished weed made me good!
Posted By: Question Master Re: Irmo Lexington - 03/30/10 09:48 PM
Is that what it's worth these days to win a state championship??? Illegal substances?

I don't know if these players you talk about do or don't smoke...but if they do it shows how much they really care about their program and the game its self. To do something like that and jeopardize everything!
Posted By: Soccer_Troll Re: Irmo Lexington - 03/30/10 10:18 PM
Oh my ….another poster with a learning disability.
Do you really need a troll to point out sarcasm? Does scsoccer.com have a sarcasm on/off notification symbol?
If I remember from the 70’s, weed/pot/marijuana/THC is Cannabis plant intended for use as a psychoactive drug. Cannabis can exhibit itself as a depressant or hallucinogen. Neither which is conducive to playing soccer. After even a small partaking of said drug, one would barely be able to tie one’s shoes, much less compete against NW.
In the future please don’t reply to sarcasm as if it was a viable posting.
And as always, remember……….
Posted By: GUCCI MANE Re: Irmo Lexington - 03/31/10 02:40 AM
Whhhhheeerrrrreeeee is tha BUD????
Posted By: Warrior Re: Irmo Lexington - 03/31/10 02:35 PM
What is it with today's youth culture that insist that smoking pot is cool or fun? I just don't understand this phenomena in the least, but it seems to me that every teenager knows someone who regularly smokes or indulges in this illegal activity as well.

Can someone provide some intelligent insight into this dilemma?
Posted By: crossbar Re: Irmo Lexington - 03/31/10 03:21 PM
i love how every thread that may include the word IRMO turns into a discussion on marijuana. if those guys did partake in indulging in the illegal act of smoking marijuana, and on a regular basis, would they really be ranked number 1 in the state and beat the infamous NW 3-1 for a tournament title? the answer is simply NO. let's drop the drug topic and focus on soccer. these forums arent to bash some talented soccer players about alleged rumors of smoking the doobie. come on boys grow up. Irmo is a top team and no matter how much these NW and other teens talk smack about them its not going to change the fact that they are an elite team who will definitely be a great contender for the state championship. best of luck to Irmo, and as the initial thread was about, lexington also. well done boys it was an ugly match but both sides had a good running. best wishes to the both of them
Posted By: wakaflockamyers Re: Irmo Lexington - 03/31/10 04:02 PM
Purp by the pound ounce by the fifth re-up on the first and again on the fifth....YEEEAHHHHHH
Posted By: Bebe Le Strange Re: Irmo Lexington - 03/31/10 04:35 PM
Quote:

Purp by the pound ounce by the fifth re-up on the first and again on the fifth....YEEEAHHHHHH

Huh?!? Strange

Posted By: shirtless bernie Re: Irmo Lexington - 03/31/10 06:02 PM
we trap or die n****a
Posted By: GUCCI MANE Re: Irmo Lexington - 03/31/10 09:44 PM
Eyyyy bruh waka put the pounds in the trashcan.
Posted By: shirtless bernie Re: Irmo Lexington - 03/31/10 09:53 PM
Bernie hide da bricks in his momma house. Bernie too real like that IRMO squad
Posted By: just play beautiful Re: Irmo Lexington - 04/01/10 01:56 PM
maybe NW should smoke some weed and they could maybe bean a sqad like IRMO since you all seem to think thats what they do before games
:P

jah bless
Posted By: soccerboy26 Re: Irmo Lexington - 04/02/10 04:30 AM
sounds like people make things up SO that they can have an excuse FOR losing to irmo ............. IRMO WHAMP DAT ASS_ PRIN
Posted By: GUCCI MANE Re: Irmo Lexington - 04/02/10 04:36 AM
T-MINUS eighteen days lads........ 4/20!!!!!!!
Posted By: HappyDaddy Re: Irmo Lexington - 04/02/10 11:57 AM
News Flash: Smoking dope and listening to Bob Marley (I always preferred Toots and the Maytals myself) does not make you a Rastafarian. It makes you a dips**t teenager like millions of other dips**t teenagers in America.

Then again, maybe some of them actually believe Haile Selassie to have been the second coming of Christ. lol
© SC Soccer