6. Pendleton
7. Mid-Carolina
8. Edisto
9. Batesburg-Leesville
10. Barnwell
Posted By: The Hammer Re: A Good AA Top 10 - 03/18/03 02:52 PM
What a drop off after #1 and #2.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: A Good AA Top 10 - 03/18/03 02:56 PM
That top ten shiggidy shiggidy sucks. Half those teams are horrible. But, opinions are a nice thing to have.

-I offer them ice cream, both of them say yes.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: A Good AA Top 10 - 03/18/03 10:33 PM
yeah....how can u not have A-M in the top 4? right Bomb?...lmao....the top 2 are really all that matter....but there is no way Mid Carolina could beat Edisto....and i'd hate to say it but honestly B-L shouldn't be ranked and A-M should.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: A Good AA Top 10 - 03/19/03 03:40 AM
Cougar B-L is getting stronger. They played a great game against Emerald, losing 3-2 because of a refs starting the play while a player was leaving the field after being yellow carded. B-L is very competitive.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: A Good AA Top 10 - 03/19/03 04:06 AM
yeah ill give it to BL...they did play a very good game...i play for emerald. you guys had some very good bulid ups..our team wasnt playing well at all but it was a battle...what # are you AA man?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: A Good AA Top 10 - 03/19/03 04:07 AM
what play was that?!......sorry AA SOCCER
Posted By: Anonymous Re: A Good AA Top 10 - 03/19/03 05:56 AM
That is very impressive AAman....that changes my opinion of your team drastically. Now you just need to get some consistancy and B-L will be a top team.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: A Good AA Top 10 - 03/19/03 06:44 PM
yeah, could be a great team. but missing a few key players who are on the JV or playing baseball. BL would be a super team if the baseball team shut down
Posted By: Anonymous Re: A Good AA Top 10 - 03/20/03 03:43 AM
Playa05,
Before the second goal, our player, defender, recieved a yellow card and was stepping off the field for a sub. Yet, the ref signaled the play to continue without a replacement. Some of our players were confused while ya'll made the second shot. But overall it was a great game. Ya'll had many shots, you just didn't place them quite low enough, I believe 2 or 3 bounced off the post. We knew the during the whole game, that Emerald could win at any point. We will see ya'll again, along with our first game with Edisto.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: A Good AA Top 10 - 03/20/03 04:00 AM
AA soccer,
i am #9 that hit 3 shots off the crossbar, you guys have a good team and i am looking forward to seeing you guys again. # 11 i think it is...he is pretty good. you guys battled all night!..it really was an excellent game
Posted By: Anonymous Re: A Good AA Top 10 - 03/20/03 04:16 AM
Playa05,
I remember ya. You played a good game. #11 is one of our forwards Shay Barnes, yet he's only a freshman. He's really a star player for our team, getting better as the season progresses. It will be an exiciting game next time, maybe the weather will be a little better.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: A Good AA Top 10 - 03/21/03 12:37 AM
In experience and in heresay i think A-M should be ahead of at least 3 or 4 of the teams mentioned such as Pendleton and down the list....i think this opinion will speak for itself in a few weeks.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: A Good AA Top 10 - 03/21/03 01:17 AM
Just to make sure i understand what you are saying wiseballer. From experience you should be ahead of pendleton? I don't know about hearsay, but as far as experience goes, we beat you the past two years.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: A Good AA Top 10 - 03/21/03 01:51 AM
U barely got passed Dixie and Palmetto and i dont play for A-M...i will give u props when u beat a respectable team..such a little fish in such a little pond
Posted By: Anonymous Re: A Good AA Top 10 - 03/21/03 02:51 AM
yeah, everyone has their off games. I don't feel a need to defend our team on here, so its alright with me whatever you say. I just thought you were from AM, what school are you from?
© SC Soccer