SC Soccer
Posted By: Anonymous Northwestern Overrated? - 03/29/03 11:11 PM
I know Northwestern has beaten Spring Valley and Lexington in some close games but in my opinion I think that they are really not #4 quality. What do you think?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Northwestern Overrated? - 03/30/03 01:39 AM
What do you want to hear? These are two good wins! Will they win the staes? There are too many capable teams to predict! Keep building on your victories.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Northwestern Overrated? - 03/30/03 04:17 AM
Northwestern is a great team with talented players and a great coach. They have the potential to go far in the playoffs and are deserving of their ranking. Northwestern has some quality wins and the only loss came to a very talented team, and I am not sure but I think it came down to PKs.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Northwestern Overrated? - 03/30/03 05:00 AM
i thought nhs was overrated too, but yeah they really do have a quality team from when i saw them play, maybe not state championship material but if the desires there, they really do have plenty of skill
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Northwestern Overrated? - 03/30/03 06:02 PM
Lexington and Dutch Fork have dropped in the rankings but that is because they play in the 2 toughest regions in the state. I wouldnt say either team is over-rated.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Northwestern Overrated? - 03/31/03 03:12 PM
Northwestern is overrated. When they beat SV how many pk's were they awarded for no reason. I belive it was three. The officiating was horrible and their players, well their players suck they only have two good players that is all.
© SC Soccer