SC Soccer
Posted By: Anonymous HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/11/03 03:26 AM
BHP 4 SENIORS (3 STARTERS)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/11/03 04:03 AM
I think 5..
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/11/03 04:04 AM
I think 4..
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/11/03 05:29 AM
socastee had 4
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/11/03 12:06 PM
BC had 0 seniors. They will all be back next year and make some noise. In fact, 13 players started at least half their matches and of those only three were juniors and one was a sophomore, so nine freshmen started at least 12 games for BC in 2003.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/11/03 11:33 PM
LHS have 4, 2 are starters
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/12/03 12:53 AM
does any one know how many seniors/starting seniors aiken, northwestern, irmo, and wando have?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/12/03 12:54 AM
MB has 2--neither of them start
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/12/03 02:17 AM
Airport only had 1...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/12/03 02:51 AM
yea, but they still wont be good, because most of their players play rec league for their coach during the fall and getting worse instead of better. instead they should be playing club and getting better thats the only way they are ever going to get good
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/12/03 11:18 AM
Ridge View had 2, both starters
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/12/03 02:44 PM
Ware Shoals has 8 (5 start)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/13/03 04:21 AM
Andrew Jackson had 6 seniors that started.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/12/03 08:09 PM
Wilson has 4 seniors graduting and 1 junior graduating early. They are all starters. We will come back strong next year though.
Posted By: centermid06 Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/12/03 08:51 PM
i agree with you net wt. if you're gonna play high school soccer you need to be playin at the highest level you can during the offseason b/c if you don't you will get murdered.

And balla13 is correct with his facts abt BC. All of those freshman will have a yr of high school experience under their belt and they will come back STRONG next year and will be a force to be reconned with!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/12/03 10:48 PM
I also agree with balla13. BC was young this year and half of their players did not play club. This year every body on the team is playing club this fall. All the BC boys will be back and make a strong run for the state championship. Watch out Dreher and Flora, it's probably going to be another four years before you beat B-C.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/12/03 11:01 PM
I may be the only person who have noticed this but if you look at all the people who keep saying bc is going to be good and crap the team they support is BC. So all the bc players and fans keep running there mouths about themselves. And let the play on the field see who comes out on top...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/13/03 01:50 AM
Rectifier--Aiken's got 3 seniors, all of'em start
Posted By: centermid06 Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/13/03 01:53 AM
it might be true that we support BC but if you take a look at the facts you know BC will be VERY GOOD! 1.)they started 8 freshman this year that all play club ball 2.)they played a hard schedule which not many people in the state beside 4A teams can say that they did 3.)they had no senior leadership on the roster 4.)and they also work their butts off: so ifyou wanna talk crap abt BC it wont matte cuz they'll get you on the field [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/13/03 01:16 PM
North Myrtle Beach has 7 seniors. All 7 start. They will have to pick it up next year to get into the playoffs.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/13/03 11:15 PM
Sorry to say this soccerman5, but BMASTER21 and centermid06 are both correct. Everyone knows that BC will be an excellent team next year. I think you agree but don't want to admit it. We'll just have to wait till next year though.

You'll see...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/14/03 01:46 AM
B.C. IS GOOD AND THEY R FIGHTERS,BUT NOT TO OVER LOOK WE HAVE SOME GOOD PLAYER COMING IN NEXT YEAR. FROM JV AND THEY KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO WIN. CONSIDER THERE JV RECORD WAS 18-2.....IT SHOULD BE ALOT OF GOOD GAMES IN THE FUTURE I LOOK FORWARD TO IT AND THE CHALLENGE..... [Big Grin]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/14/03 01:47 AM
B.C. IS GOOD AND THEY R FIGHTERS,BUT NOT TO OVER LOOK WE HAVE SOME GOOD PLAYER COMING IN NEXT YEAR. FROM JV AND THEY KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO WIN. CONSIDER THERE JV RECORD WAS 18-2.....IT SHOULD BE ALOT OF GOOD GAMES IN THE FUTURE I LOOK FORWARD TO IT AND THE CHALLENGE..... [Big Grin]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/16/03 08:03 PM
ok i am sick of centermid and that stupid bmaster guy if u think u are so good why dont u go to that camp bmaster i am sick of it... YOUR MINE
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/16/03 08:05 PM
i hate balla13 also i hate all of them!! [Wink]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/18/03 02:09 AM
Soccerman#5 i am tried of hearing you talk s***. I as well as centermid06 and balla13 are going to camp and we are all playing club. So shut your freakin mouth, punk. You will se next year when we stump a mud hole in you, why we are talking s***.
Posted By: centermid06 Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/18/03 02:43 AM
good call Bmaster, soccerman#5 needs to get some balls about himself and just play soccer b/c no one was talking s***.

TO DHEREBLUEDEVILSBOY: you say that drehre will be picking up some good sophmores from JV level. Aight what my point is that it was JV!!!!!! these will be good games between BC and DHS but those kids wont be nearly as prepared as BC b/c all of the FRESHMAN have played a year on the varsity level and will have so much more confidence about themselves and about their team mates. So i hate to say no actually i LOVE to say that BC will be the dominate force in lowerstate next year and the years after that!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/18/03 02:02 PM
centermid06 and BMASTER21 pretty much summed it up. Theres not much more i can say except that they are right and i totally agree with them. I think that everyone should watch out for BC next year because they will come out ready as ever to gain some revenge.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/18/03 05:26 PM
Christ has 9 srs. 7 of whom start. We will suffer heavey losses next season However i still think we will be on top of 1a. it will not be the same domination that it has been the last three years. They will still be able to compete with the 2a, 3a, and 4a teams that they beat this year, next year, and will still be a good team. But when you have losses to the degree that we have had it is hard repeat a great season.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/18/03 05:27 PM
I was refering to Christ Church just to make it more clear.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/18/03 06:44 PM
CENTERMID JUST B/C THEY COME OFF JV DOESNT MEAN THEY WANT BE READY..THEY KNOW WHAT THEY HAVE TO DO AND THEY WILL DO WHAT THEY HAVE AND THET WILL BE READY TO TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS.... [Big Grin] [Roll Eyes]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/18/03 07:43 PM
Pendleton has 4, 1 started
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/19/03 12:52 AM
haha dont cry u three.. just cause white knoll beat bc..
Posted By: centermid06 Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/19/03 01:08 AM
sure WK wll beat BC next year....YEAH RIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!

TO DRHEREBLUEDEVILSBOY: They might kno whatthey have to do but seeing as BC already has a year of varsity experience uinder their bel they will be more prepared and will win Region 5 AAA and will be tough competition in years to come. [Big Grin]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/19/03 08:21 PM
I dont know centermid06, white knoll may have BC beat next year. They might put up some good competition....haha what a joke. Everyone knows BC is going to dominate AAA next year.
Posted By: Jack Rozier Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/19/03 09:20 PM
L-E 8 seniors... all of which started.

I've been reading this back and forth between Dreher and BC...how about an outside opinion. As far as Dreher goes I don't see any past evidence to support that they will own 3A. BC however I think (and I think most people will agree not just BC kids) will have learned so much this season that they will definitely be a force in their region and the lowerstate. But,... I don't think they will "dominate" 3A..not yet. Sure their sophomores will be juniors but i'd give them another year before i'd use the word dominate. A word I would only use now with Daniel, Mann, Greenville, Riverside, and Eastside. BC will be a force next year and most likely win Lowerstate but I wouldn't use dominate yet. Just my opinion... what do some other people that aren't from BC or Dreher think?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/19/03 10:09 PM
Soccer is a game that is supposed to be played with skill and finesse. That is what lifts it above "American Football". I have been following the recent exchange, and I can only hope that soccerman#5, centermid06, and bmaster21 show more skill and finesse on the field than they do on this message board.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/20/03 12:25 AM
North Augusta had 3 seniors but one was injured and didn't play the whole season, one never played, and the other one played every once in awhie
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/20/03 12:55 AM
Drehers freshmen are playing club on the highest level of competition as they can. All the BC players are sticking together and playing for Congaree from what i heard. This does build team chemistry but they have still never been very competitive or even come close to being in the top four in the state.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/20/03 01:05 AM
Yet...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/20/03 01:08 AM
TREY NEVER
Posted By: centermid06 Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/20/03 02:14 AM
hey cnfan what in the world are you talking about?? What do you mean by all that finesse stuff you're talking about just get it on the field and don't coimplain about other people
Posted By: Cola Fan Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/20/03 02:16 PM
Back to the topic at hand, "how many seniors does your team have".

Well, I'm interested in finding out how many starters will return for Columbia area boys teams: Dreher; Chapin; Irmo; Dutch Fork; B-C; Airport; Lexington; White Knoll; CN; Heathwood Hall; Hammond; Ben Lippen; RNE; Spring Valley; and Ridge View.

Also, do you expect any of these teams to have impact newcomers next year? Thanks in advance! [Wink]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/20/03 02:40 PM
To ALL BC AND WHITEKNOLL PLAYERS!!!

SHUT UP!!!! You both had miserable seasons(BC 9-16,WK 10-12-1) this year! Who cares about age BC YOU(the players) LOST!!!!! As for White Knoll you have a long way to go before you guys can even think of being in same class as Dreher and BC much less the other Cola schools! I suggest you worry about beating BL and Mid-Carolina before you worry about Dreher and BC! Dreher will be fine w/ the talent they have! But until some one dethrones the uppstate just play!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/20/03 07:14 PM
I dont think White Knoll is that good
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/20/03 07:18 PM
Sig Testing.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/20/03 09:46 PM
Centermid06...I stand by my original statement. Thank you for proving my point. Deepest regards!
Posted By: centermid06 Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/21/03 01:48 AM
RIIIIIGHT cnfan just put it on the field
Posted By: centermid06 Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/21/03 01:56 AM
cola fan i know for a fact BC has ALL RETURNING PLAYERS seeing as how there were NO SENIORS on the TEAM!!!!!!

TO SHEARER:you like to talk crap alot about them Dreher boys over across the river but they haven' proved anything to me this year. yeah so what they can beat Freshman but i didn't see them showe up to play against the Seniors in Flora where as theFRESHMAN did show up but lost focus at the end of the match! Just mark my word: BC DOMINATES THE REGION AND LOWERSTATE FOR THREE YEAS TO COME!!!!!!!!!! [Mad] [Mad]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/21/03 02:11 AM
I hate BC they all are so stupid and need to shut there there big mouths before i have to make them!! Be scared BC be very scared!!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/21/03 02:38 AM
This dispute about DHS and BC is pityful. I'd just like for you to remember who disqualified both of your teams this year and how many starters we've lost. Thanks for taking your time. Also, like Shearer said, you have to worry about more than just lower-state, up-state has been our biggest problem in the past.
Posted By: centermid06 Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/21/03 05:43 PM
no doubt we hav to worry about upperstate when we get to the championship match but you first have to win lowrstate which BC will do!!

and soccerman#5 you know you love BC
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/21/03 07:10 PM
i have played against the BC freshmen before during the 6v6 summer league, they were pretty good for their age group i guess, becuase they were all playing up in that league, but none are true super stars, but with that many kids playin varsity for 4 years, they might not be the best soccer players to ever play for BC, but as seniors do, they will step up and play awesome during playoffs, and with that many seniors in 05-06 season, they are going to be hard to beat
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/21/03 09:48 PM
Soccerman#5 shut up. Quit talking about BC. You know you wish you could sit the bench for us. The only reason why your evening playing is because your playing at WK, the redneck school of SC. WK is a baseball school, therefore you have no room to talk.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/22/03 03:24 AM
Good call BMASTER. I think that he is just trying to hide his true feelings. He knows how well BC will be and wants to play for them, but he cant cause he plays for WK. So he tries to make it seem like WK is better. Well, thats enough of it...No more charades. Just admit it man.
Posted By: count zero Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/22/03 01:07 PM
Back to the point of this post

From the Wando Irmo game rosters

Wando has 25 players 15 seniors
Irmo has 21 player 10 seniors, a couple of those guys did not step in the game.

But one of strikers is a freshman and he is pretty good, Christain I think.
Posted By: centermid06 Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/22/03 05:05 PM
Net Wt. is right the are good but he needs to extewnd his view on hw good they will b nxt year too. Why does evryone only expect them to be good in their junior and senior years?? Why not next year?? ust watch out 3A!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/22/03 06:07 PM
centermid06, please stop. you're embarrasing your team. if bc is good enough, we shouldnt have to be told.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/22/03 06:26 PM
next year they will be better, more experienced, but still be young, by the time they are jrs and srs they will know each other so well and play really well together, its called building a team, take lumps as freshmen, then some more as sophomores, then as jrs they are near the top, then as srs they dominate the competition.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/22/03 07:24 PM
Does anybody know how many seniors NW is losing and how many started? They have some speed with their juniors too, especially JBra
Posted By: centermid06 Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/22/03 10:01 PM
aight slm what team do you play for?? do you even play??
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/23/03 03:02 AM
wow. i wish i had bet money that those words would be your reply. it seems to be your favorite. so let me spare you from posting next time:
"okay, slm, obviously you dont play for anyone. or anyone GOOD atleast. dont talk when you dont even play. RIIIGHT. just put in on the field." (pretty close, huh?)

come on now, lets get a little more creative with the come-backs. i must say, i have been less than impressed.
anyway, take it easy. being so defensive doesnt make you look too great either. i'm just trying to help you out. gosh.
Posted By: centermid06 Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/23/03 03:29 PM
aight my bad but i figured you would say something about me bing defensive
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/24/03 11:40 PM
yea wat he said!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/25/03 03:19 AM
dude i just love it how all these little 3a and 2a schools get on here and talk smack about how great they are and all that. dude when u boys can hang with some of the 4a powerhouses around the state like irmo, dutch fork, NW, Spring valley james island, wando, etc. then u boys can come talk. until then shut ur mouths and let ur play speak for itself. peace.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/25/03 03:52 AM
elcid, im not much a fan of 3A, 2A, or 1A i enjoy the competition of 4A as well as you do but u shouldnt make teams lower than 4A seem so crummy...alot of 3A 2A and 1A teams have good talent and u say they cant hang with "4A powerhouses"? lets c Riverside(3A) beat Irmo (THE 4A CHAMPIONS!!), Irmo beat Chapin(2A) 2-1 in a close match, Northwestern lost to Chapin(2A) (NW's only lost in the reg. season to a 2A team!), Northwestern beat A.C. Flora(3A) in a close match, SV beat West Florence(3A) in PKs, SV beat Christ Church(1A) in OT, Wando tied Bishop England(2A) in a preseason game. So it looks like it 2 me that 3A, 2A, and 1A teams can hang with the "4A powerhouses". So maybe you should reconsider ur bad opinions about teams below 4A...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/25/03 04:23 AM
elcid...Congratulations on making the most narrow-minded, self-centered, inane comment today. I hadn't realized when I clicked on the message board link at scsoccer.com, that I accidently went to the exclusive "4A powerhouse snobs only" message board by mistake. [Confused]
Posted By: The Hammer Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/25/03 10:18 AM
Yeah, I forgot too about those 4A powerhouse teams like Battery Creek, Berkeley, Colleton County, Crestwood, Goose Creek, Lancaster, Lower Richland, Marlboro County, Westside and any other horrible 4A team year-in and year-out.

True the 4A Top 15 is top-notch, but so is the 3A Top 8-10, the 2A top 4-5, and Christ Church in 1A. SCISA has 4-5 quality teams.

So in all, each year you have probably 35 teams or so in an upper tier and another 30-40 in the middle with another 40-50 in the bottom rung.

US youth soccer is based on demographics, not school population. I'd rather have kids from Lake Murray (Chapin), than kids from Podunk, SC that have no means to play soccer at the highest levels in the state.

Take a look at the teams that played on state championship Saturday and look at their feeder programs. That's the key! [Wink]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/25/03 05:17 PM
I toltally agree with alcid.. He is right from being on team that came up to the 4a from 3a from the year before it is a totally diffrent ball game.. Like look at aikens region. Aiken, south aiken, Lexington, North Agusta i mean put BC in that region or Dreah they wouldnt win but maybe 2 games against OW. 4 a is so much diffrent and harder.
Posted By: Kyle Heise Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/25/03 05:51 PM
Soccerman#5, I had to laugh at your post ... I normally don't say anything about B-C, since I a former letterman there and help out my brother's team a good bit.

But, your post about taking B-C or Dreher out of 3A and putting one of those teams in 4A had to be responded to ... I don't know if you are aware that B-C was a member of Class 4A for more than 30 years until 1997 when they joined 3A.

While members of 4A, B-C spent the better part of those years aligned with the teams White Knoll faces now -- Aiken, Lexington, North Augusta, Orangeburg-Wilkinson, and South Aiken.

Since 1994, when Aiken and South Aiken were bumped up from 3A to 4A, B-C owns the following records against those teams: Aiken (5-1-0); Lexington (5-3-1); North Augusta (4-2-0); Orangeburg-Wilkinson (B-C is a lifetime 35-0-0 against the Bruins); and South Aiken (4-2-0) ... Take out the O-W series and that's 18-8-1 by my count!

To cap it off, B-C won that region's championship in 1994 and 1995 and finished second in 1996 ... Also, since White Knoll has been formed, B-C is 5-0-0 against the T-Wolves and have outscored WKHS 38-4 ... Be careful when posting if you don't have facts to support your opinion!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HOW MANY SENIORS DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE - 05/25/03 09:46 PM
Kyle, i was never aware that B-C use to be 4A especially in my hometown region...why did they drop down to 3A? i mean it looked like they had pretty good sucess against the teams in their region
© SC Soccer