SC Soccer
Posted By: Anonymous Lowerstate 3A Socastee vs Myrtle Beach - 05/09/05 11:57 PM
Socastee vs Myrtle Beach?? any suggestions??
Whatever happened to the Lion King that wore gloves during 90 degree weather at Socastee? Did he ever cut his hair?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Lowerstate 3A Socastee vs Myrtle Beach - 05/10/05 12:49 AM
They need to get together with all the great teams in the region and make an allstar team to play Eastside in the State 3AAA Championship.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Lowerstate 3A Socastee vs Myrtle Beach - 05/10/05 01:26 AM
i think that this will be a great match up...but whichever team wants it the most will win this...and my dibs are on socastee. Dont get me wrong MB is a great team, but socastee i think wants it much more.

2-1 socastee wins MAYBE even 1-0
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Lowerstate 3A Socastee vs Myrtle Beach - 05/10/05 01:27 AM
oh and by the way kent? is your brother brian? just wondering...sorry if i got off topic...:\
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Lowerstate 3A Socastee vs Myrtle Beach - 05/10/05 01:29 AM
ANYONE IN THE BEACH AREA NEEDS TO GO TO THIS GAME!
it's @ MB at 7:00ish...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Lowerstate 3A Socastee vs Myrtle Beach - 05/10/05 01:32 AM
i'm thinking MB will pull this one out. although there is no way to tell they both beat eachother in the regular season. I still thing that MB will win this one.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Lowerstate 3A Socastee vs Myrtle Beach - 05/10/05 01:45 AM
socastee wins 2-1 shane with both goals
Posted By: mbsocfan Re: Lowerstate 3A Socastee vs Myrtle Beach - 05/10/05 04:16 AM
Can anyone confirm the exact time of kickoff?
Should be a great game! Congratulations to both Myrtle Beach and Socastee for great seasons! Good luck to coaches Joel Banta and Memo Suarez!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Lowerstate 3A Socastee vs Myrtle Beach - 05/10/05 12:39 PM
ryan thackray scores 4 for socastee, haha
coossaa what??
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Lowerstate 3A Socastee vs Myrtle Beach - 05/10/05 01:19 PM
Lucas has no game in the air, and that is what he needs. I know the backs for Myrtle Beach cannot hold Shane alone and Shane will not score all of the goals, maybe 1. I think that Jason Gough will score a goal (the kid's a Role Model). It will be at his feet and he will not be able to help but finish. Socastee will probably end up winning if they play like they did in the heat of the day Saturday, but I would like to see Myrtle Beach win it, so when they play Eastside they get molested.
The game is at 8
I will mos def be at this match..
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Lowerstate 3A Socastee vs Myrtle Beach - 05/10/05 08:27 PM
Dident MB beat eastside 3-1 in the beggining of the season? Ive got MB over socastee.
Posted By: muppet Re: Lowerstate 3A Socastee vs Myrtle Beach - 05/10/05 09:09 PM
Eastside was missing a lot of their players to a club tournament.
Yeah we can't really judge with preseason games. I'm going to have to go with MB taking this one 2-1. David Loyld and Clay Crutchman scoring the two for MB off second chances and Shane Abbott scoring for Socastee on some brilliant play.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Lowerstate 3A Socastee vs Myrtle Beach - 05/10/05 11:33 PM
If Shane has one brilliant play, he will have quite a few. He does not just make one run and get taken out.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Lowerstate 3A Socastee vs Myrtle Beach - 05/11/05 12:27 AM
so the game is at 8? not 7? ;\
yes it's at 8
Posted By: mbsocfan Re: Lowerstate 3A Socastee vs Myrtle Beach - 05/11/05 01:12 AM
The official game schedule says 8pm...but I just got a phone call from someone who said the game is at 7...I wonder if it's been moved up?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Lowerstate 3A Socastee vs Myrtle Beach - 05/11/05 01:31 AM
its at 8 due to socastee baseball team is playing states
© SC Soccer