SC Soccer
Posted By: Anonymous who is giong to be the best team in AAA next year - 05/24/05 02:26 AM
who will win next year
MB
MB in lowestate is wut i ment, then u could have chapin BC or dreher come out of the midlands and then upstate it will be greenville or eastside
BC already had a quality team, but they only lost 2 seniors, and only 1 of those has a lot of impact on the team. Watch out for BC next year, they will be strong.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: who is giong to be the best team in AAA next year - 05/24/05 09:28 PM
who will greenville have left
Posted By: Anonymous Re: who is giong to be the best team in AAA next year - 05/24/05 10:10 PM
Greenville only lost 3 seniors, and really only one will have an impact. They will be very strong next year.
BC if andrew E. makes a full recovery then they should be close to unstopable.
Walt, are you gonna be playin with the big boys next year? Which CSC club sre you on?I'll be sure to watch!
yessir i'll be playing with "the big boys", but sorry, mother told me not to give out my CSC team to random men from wilson hall.
You better do what your mother says there Walt.Look me up. I'll be hangin' round the 18's.Also, Walt there's nothing random about me.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: who is giong to be the best team in AAA next year - 05/27/05 04:22 AM
Eastside will win the state championship again.
eastside will be good but i think greenville will beat them out....riverside and daniel shouel be pretty solid next year too...and how come its always these 4 teams that win state for 3A...lowerstate just still cant hang
quote:
Originally posted by cap'n walt:
yessir i'll be playing with "the big boys", but sorry, mother told me not to give out my CSC team to random men from wilson hall.

..just a little FYI..

[ May 28, 2005, 01:05 PM: Message edited by: Kevin Heise ]
NMB all the way to the State Championship with Socastee close behind! Great Competition!
I'd say for next year in AAA:

Upstate
(1) Greenville, (2) Daniel, (3) Riverside, (4) Eastside, (5) J.L. Mann

Midstate
(1) Brookland-Cayce, (2) Chapin, (3) Dreher, (4) A.C. Flora, (5) Airport

Lowstate
(1) Myrtle Beach, (2) Socastee, (3) North Myrtle Beach, (4) Bluffton
Posted By: Anonymous Re: who is giong to be the best team in AAA next year - 05/30/05 02:03 AM
yeah daniel will be pretty strong....but eastside still has a bunch of guys from the CESA now u-18 premier correct?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: who is giong to be the best team in AAA next year - 07/28/05 07:53 PM
i think that daniel daniel will do very well. they have like nine returning starting juniors.
dreher returns all of its core, and if they stay healthy they are just as good as bc.
that would be the day...lol, dreher WILL be good this year
Will we see anything from the Region 7 teams this year of will the rebuilding hurt their chances?
Greenville and their new coach Nick.....could be a third state championship
Posted By: Anonymous Re: who is giong to be the best team in AAA next year - 08/07/05 11:07 PM
eastside will still be strong nesxt year, i am looking for a repeat for them, it will be tough 3A season this year.
I think it will come down to Eastside, Greenville, and Riverside. B/w those three Greenville will be the best. A lot of returning players and now with Nick "the squirrel" as coach they will be a tough team to beat.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: who is giong to be the best team in AAA next year - 09/02/05 08:42 PM
daniel will definately be competing with those three. there are good teams outside of the greenville area.
© SC Soccer