SC Soccer
Posted By: Jack Rozier Kyle: Curious/Suggestion - 04/26/06 05:53 PM
Is there no "Sticky" function for administrators with this forum type? I know it bothers me (can't imagine how much it bothers you) when people ask repeat questions..or for things that are somewhere on the site. A "Sticky" thread with forum relative information/links might remedy this..at least a little.

I'll make the thread(with help/suggestion)(so you don't have to)..if the option is available.
Posted By: Talon Re: Kyle: Curious/Suggestion - 04/26/06 05:55 PM
no kidding!!!

such as scskeeper - One thing I despise is a "needy adult". I sincerely hope that you are a student and just don't know how to read a simple message board. This is further evidence of why SC is 50th in education.
Posted By: CornerFlag Re: Kyle: Curious/Suggestion - 04/26/06 06:28 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Talon:
no kidding!!!

such as scskeeper - One thing I despise is a "needy adult". I sincerely hope that you are a student and just don't know how to read a simple message board. This is further evidence of why SC is 50th in education.

Not to mention all of the common words that are misspelled on this board.
Posted By: ihs12 Re: Kyle: Curious/Suggestion - 04/27/06 12:54 AM
L-E dude, i have used UBB before but it was an earlier version.. and if i remember correctly there was no sticky function.. but the good thing about UBB cgi scripts is that they are easily update-able. various addons such as the sticky function are available all over the web. i do agree it is a good idea.
Posted By: Jack Rozier Re: Kyle: Curious/Suggestion - 04/27/06 05:42 PM
Bump.
Posted By: Kyle Heise Re: Kyle: Curious/Suggestion - 04/27/06 05:51 PM
Excellent idea! Unfortunately, there is no "sticky" function with this version.
© SC Soccer