SC Soccer
Posted By: Anonymous who is the best sophomore varsity player? - 03/23/02 08:37 PM
who is the best sophomore varsity player?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: who is the best sophomore varsity player? - 03/23/02 09:21 PM
Joseph Greunwold from GHS
Posted By: Anonymous Re: who is the best sophomore varsity player? - 03/23/02 11:28 PM
Patrick Craven from NHSH.
I don't know about best over-all but Matthew Watts is the best sophomore defender. Hes a beast.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: who is the best sophomore varsity player? - 03/24/02 12:28 AM
murphy....socastee
Posted By: Anonymous Re: who is the best sophomore varsity player? - 03/24/02 05:06 AM
yeah, i have to agree, he's not only the best sophmore, but he's one of the best players in the state.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: who is the best sophomore varsity player? - 03/24/02 05:37 AM
tomek charwoski for christ church, 2nd is joe gruenwald for greenville.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: who is the best sophomore varsity player? - 03/24/02 05:54 AM
i was talking about kyle murphy
Posted By: Anonymous Re: who is the best sophomore varsity player? - 03/24/02 01:59 PM
I have to say that the best Sophomores from Lower Richland are my babe, Derrick Bastian and Nick Draewell.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: who is the best sophomore varsity player? - 03/24/02 04:24 PM
Yeah, Matt Watts is an awesome sweeper. I believe he is one the best sophomore players in the state. He has great speed and strikers usually have a hard time getting around him.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: who is the best sophomore varsity player? - 04/12/02 03:04 PM
Tomek Charwoski is the best sphomore player in the state, hands down. no one can touch him. He scored 32 goals as a freshman.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: who is the best sophomore varsity player? - 04/12/02 06:09 PM
Grayson Mullins without a doubt. He's the best future quaterback too.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: who is the best sophomore varsity player? - 04/12/02 06:55 PM
Jack Rozier is also stepping up to make some really big plays as a defender this year. He has learned and improved a lot. Jack and Matt work really well together on defense and are some the best sophomore defenders that I've seen.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: who is the best sophomore varsity player? - 04/12/02 07:32 PM
Hunter Priester from WHHS [Smile]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: who is the best sophomore varsity player? - 05/06/02 02:46 AM
i agree with joseph but tomek is over rated, anyone can score 32 goals in 1a soccer, i mean there are teams like dixie who suck, cant even kick a ball, but i think joe g (GHS), Devan Cooley (WHS) and Wes Knight (WHS) are the 3 best sophomores in the state
Posted By: Anonymous Re: who is the best sophomore varsity player? - 05/06/02 02:57 AM
1.Wes Knight
2.Joe Grunwald
3.Devan Cooley
Posted By: Anonymous Re: who is the best sophomore varsity player? - 05/07/02 04:10 AM
The Dreher Soph. staters!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: who is the best sophomore varsity player? - 05/06/02 05:21 PM
The best group of four soph's - Pinewood's Kodrzycki, Rashtchian, Pavlischek, and Shaggy.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: who is the best sophomore varsity player? - 05/06/02 06:40 PM
I would have to say one of the best players in the state, and defiently the best sophomore would have to be tomek from christ church. We played them twice this year, and that kid can play. He has great field vision and a sweet shot among other things.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: who is the best sophomore varsity player? - 05/06/02 06:51 PM
For best sophomores: refer to all GWAR and C. Small
© SC Soccer