3A Chapin
2A BE
1A Southside
AAAA-Spring Valley
AAA-Eastside
AA-Bishop England
A-Christ Church
SCISA-Pinewood/Cardinal Newman
wallhalla shouldnt even be mentioned...i think Emerald is a far better team...Wallhala lost to Southside Christian and Emerald beat SSC 3-0......it will be Emerald vs BE again
Posted By: ??? Re: predictions on who will win state this year? - 04/13/08 05:18 PM
Waccamaw deserves a mention
chapin will not win state against any of the upstate teams, they will lose to socastee before then anyhow
I think dreher has a shot at it. they lost five gamed but those gamed were against irmo, socastee, lexington, chapin, and spring valley.
Posted By: 803 Re: predictions on who will win state this year? - 04/13/08 08:47 PM
AAAA- Valley/Irmo/NW
AAA- Chapin/Greenville
AA- BE
A- Academic Magnet
SCISA- CN/Hammond
^^^way to really take a chance there 803, you only picked 2 divisions. You cant have more than one winner.
Posted By: 803 Re: predictions on who will win state this year? - 04/13/08 11:34 PM
WhatDoesItMatter - What does it matter, its a prediction, and i predict one of those teams will win. Something wrong with that?
You didn't predict anyone? You basically just said who was going to be in the final...
I agree wahalla is terrible and B E isnt as good as everyone think they lost all there players last year it will be emerald vs waccamaw
i wouldn't be so sure about spring valley winning 4A. they games they've won could have gone either way, and northwestern's talent isn't equally distributed enough. i'd say be looking for irmo or lexington to come out with a state championship title this year.
well said bigstop...i concure
Why do you say Lexington? They've lost to both Spring Valley and Northwestern. I could see Irmo winning it but I don't see Lexington winning it all.
I think that a prediction in 4A is a complete guessing game.
Every time two of the top teams in the division play it is going to be an extremely close game until the final whistle.
SV, irmo, NW, or lex could easily come through in a big game and take the title. its impossible to pick one of these teams over another
April 21st will be huge. SV @ Northwestern. I give the winner the edge overall.
yes but the game play at both of those games was dominated by lexington, who only lost by 1 in both instances and is increasingly capable of creating goal scoring opportunities. those games really came down to pretty much a coin toss and lexington just happened to get the short end of the stick.
i agree that sv and northwestern will be a big game.

puma, dont you think your a bit biased toward lexington? play there much?

but i agree, matches between big teams can go either way
wando has a chance
sickwithit, that reminds me of an exchange in the movie dumb and dumber that goes sorta like this:

one of the dumbs: is there any chance of you and me going out on a date?

chick: i'd say you have about a one in a million chance of that happening.

the same dumb: so, i have a chance?

so yeah, i agree withit that wando has a chance.
Watch for Irmo..and i dont think Wando can make a run for state because they have to play Spring Valley right?
Cardinal Will Win Thier REGION and become State Champions this year and Hammond and Pinewood Prep will be no threat to them
AAAA- SV
AAA- Chapin
AA- Emerald
A- Christ Church
SCISA- Hammond
AAAA- Spring Valley
AAA- Eastside
AA- Waccamaw
A- Academic Magnet
SCISA - Cardinal Newman
GOD DERN SPRING VALLEY DON'T WIN THEY MIGHT KILL SOMEONE THEN GO BACK TO THEM GOD DERN MANSIONS!
Strange!!!!
Strange^2
Quote:

i agree that sv and northwestern will be a big game.

puma, dont you think your a bit biased toward lexington? play there much?

but i agree, matches between big teams can go either way

i still think lexington has a chance, regardless if he is biased. games close enough can go either way. anyone counting them out most likely has a couple of extra chromosomes.
AAAA-Northwestern
AAA-Eastside
AA-Bishop England
A-Christ Church
SCISA-Cardinal Newman
4A - Spring Valley
3A - Eastside
2A - Bishop England
1A - Academic Magnet
SCISA - Pinewood Prep
Bassett have you not seen SV this year??? Just curious! You give them no respect.
4a- irmo nw lex vs valley im 2 biased 2 make a more accurate prediction
3a- eastside
2a emerald VS BE
1a- CC
4a-It seems like everyone truly loves SV. They are a techinical side and ovbiously know how to play. I just cannot see them repeating. Flynn and Paris will not get it done this year, and SV will be upset. Yes they're a strong side but Wando will give them a run for lower state.

REAL RESPECT REAL
Quote:

Bassett have you not seen SV this year??? Just curious! You give them no respect.

1) You know Bassett always pick Northwestern
2) Have you not seen Northwestern, Irmo, or a lot of other teams?

SV can definitely be beaten, and I think they will slip up at some point come playoffs/state championship.
I'm going to say Valley all the way. I think they have the talent and the drive to go all the way-again.
Agree. Not to say that Spring Valley hasn't been playing hard all year but I can see them turning it up a notch when playoff time arrives. As long as they stay healthy they will be hard to top. However; one or two key injuries to most any team could change things on their side.
4A - Spring Valley
3A - Eastside
2A - Bishop England
1A - Southside Christian
© SC Soccer