SC Soccer
Posted By: gasoueagle Re-Entry Policy - 05/16/08 02:52 AM
If I was to attend the A or AA game and wanted to leave and return for the AAAA game would my ticket get me back in or could I get my hand stamped? Or would I have to pay again?
Posted By: Kyle Heise Re: Re-Entry Policy - 05/16/08 03:01 AM
S.C. High School League Policy -

Just like at all other sanctioned "multi-events" at one location (football, basketball), the South Carolina High School League requires an empty stadium/facility policy.

$8 per match. A concession stand and restrooms are available on the bleacher side of Stone Stadium. No seating allowed across the field where the new Scoreboard is located.
Posted By: Soccer Parent Re: Re-Entry Policy - 05/16/08 03:09 AM
Kyle - does that mean $8 per match if you want to watch AAA and AAAA for example?
Posted By: Nemco Re: Re-Entry Policy - 05/16/08 03:38 AM
last year i sat through half of a AAA and some of the AAAA game without repaying another 8 dollars.
Posted By: Columbia21Champion Re: Re-Entry Policy - 05/16/08 11:34 AM
you dont have to repay because i never have, i think hes saying the match you enter is when you have to pay $8 and then if you leave and reenter you prolly have to pay $8 unless its a repeat of last year when 4A got rained out
Posted By: Soccer Parent Re: Re-Entry Policy - 05/16/08 12:05 PM
good stuff ... we might have a group of 5 and doing the math for 2 matches made me think that going to the soccer match MIGHT cost more than filling up my gas tank!

UGH!
© SC Soccer