SC Soccer
Posted By: Hurst66 Where the soccer moms shop - WC 2010 - 02/09/10 06:56 PM
I need some help from all of you. My company is publishing a World Cup 2010 Preview magazine. I have floor displays that I want to put up in high-volume supermarkets throughout the state of South Carolina. I'm looking for stores with good "soccer demographics".

Where do you shop? List the name of the supermarket, the street and the city.

Thanks!
Posted By: Chapindad Re: Where the soccer moms shop - WC 2010 - 02/09/10 08:00 PM
Both of the Food Lions in Ballentine. One is on Dutch Fork Rd and the other on Broad River Rd.
Any Publix location would be great. There is one on Broad River Rd and Kennerly. Also Harbison Blvd.....Kroger in Irmo would be good too.
Somewhere along the way on one our many soccer adventures I got put on a mailing list by Publix. The coupons and advertisements I get are geared towards me as a soccer mom. I think Publix would be your best bet. Would they help pay for your material maybe? Just a thought. Good luck. I wish I could win the lottery and spend my summer in South Africa watching the games.
Posted By: MidlandsKid Re: Where the soccer moms shop - WC 2010 - 02/10/10 02:24 AM
Anywhere on two notch road or around sandhills in northeast columbia would be a good bet.
Posted By: BamBam Re: Where the soccer moms shop - WC 2010 - 02/10/10 02:41 AM
Kroger
1795 Whiskey Road,
Aiken, SC 29803
(803) 642-5280 phone
(803) 642-5421 fax
There is a Publix on Daniel Island..Down the street from the Charleston Battery..
There is a Publix on Woodruff Road in Greenville about a mile from MeSA. Lots of CESA moms shop there while their kids are at practice.
Posted By: Hurst66 Re: Where the soccer moms shop - WC 2010 - 02/10/10 06:02 PM
Thanks, keep those suggestions coming.

How about Mount Pleasant (which Publix?), Spartanburg and Anderson?
Posted By: Jonathan Re: Where the soccer moms shop - WC 2010 - 02/11/10 03:13 PM
easley
publix
123 by home depot
Posted By: Celtic9 Re: Where the soccer moms shop - WC 2010 - 02/11/10 03:40 PM
BiLo and Publix on Woodruff Road near CESA complex.

S'burg...Dorman Center near Westgate Mall may be the best bet. Ingles near by.
Posted By: CJ Re: Where the soccer moms shop - WC 2010 - 02/11/10 04:06 PM
Hurst, we have a blooms in Anderson up Hwy 81 towards the interstate from the Publix, BiLo, and Ingles that you've already been to.

Give me a call when you are coming to the electric city and we can meet to swap lies over some grub.

Quote:

Thanks, keep those suggestions coming.

How about Mount Pleasant (which Publix?), Spartanburg and Anderson?

Posted By: Kevin Heise Re: Where the soccer moms shop - WC 2010 - 02/11/10 04:27 PM
BiLo - Parkland Plaza in Cayce.

Publix in the Vista on Gervais Street in Columbia.
Posted By: soccermrs Re: Where the soccer moms shop - WC 2010 - 02/16/10 08:51 PM
If you include any type of Coupons with it.. ANY PUBLIX is the place! You can promote thru Southernsavers.com a great coupon resource in the Midlands/upstate areas.
Quote:

Publix in the Vista on Gervais Street in Columbia.

I don't know if that Publix could literally hold another loaf of bread in it. Yiu barely have room to turn around in it.

There is an IGA in North
Posted By: Hurst66 Re: Where the soccer moms shop - WC 2010 - 04/12/10 10:12 PM
ESPN 2010 World Cup Preview is now on sale. Very nice publication featuring Landon Donovan, Tim Howard and Jozy Altidore on the cover.

Coverage on all 32 teams with projected starting line ups. Great photos and features.
For MP (+ Daniel Island & Clements Ferry) I would not overlook Harris Teeter on Long Point Rd.

Nice store and you get a lot of the soccer crowd I know visiting (includiong my wife).
Posted By: Hurst66 Re: Where the soccer moms shop - WC 2010 - 04/13/10 02:06 AM
I'm sure we have copies in that Harris Teeter, but I know there are less than ten.

Here are the draws for the Publix stores in the Charleston market:

Daniel Island - 25
Summerville (Old Trolley Road) - 39
Summerville (Central Ave) - 30
Mount Pleasant (Park West) - 38
Mount Pleasant (Johnnie Dodds) - 39
Mount Pleasant (Ben Sawyer) - 30
Johns Island - 32
Goose Creek - 30
North Charleston (Dorchester Rd) - 31
Charleston (Folly Beach) - 25
Charleston (Sam Rittenburg) - 32

Get 'em while they're hot in the Low Country!
© SC Soccer