SC Soccer
Posted By: Mecadearly415 Lexington Soccer - 03/24/11 12:56 AM
I think it's interesting how people keep saying Lexington's over rated and expected them to lose to north augusta?... Try 6-0-Lexington. They are a solid team this year no doubt. I predict them going very far! I just hope whiteknoll knows what's coming when they play riverside...let me make that prediction! Riverside-5, Whiteknoll-0
Posted By: soccer94 Re: Lexington Soccer - 03/24/11 01:09 AM
Whoa now! I think you're unaware that this is the year of the timberwolf..NOT!! White Knoll needs to prove themselves before they go calling Lexington overrated.
Posted By: jogaforever Re: Lexington Soccer - 03/24/11 01:28 AM
White knoll needs to prove themselves before they do anything
Posted By: Former Ram Re: Lexington Soccer - 03/24/11 03:15 PM
BIG game between Lexington and South Aiken this week!

South Aiken has had a tough re-entry into the AAAA ranks, but the Lexington/South Aiken rivalry has been strong for years and should bring out the best in both squads.

Too early to call a team overrated. Lexington has made it to the state finals with the same coach. Give the program the respect it deserves.

White Knoll, Lexington, and South Aiken should make their region interesting this year!
Posted By: WKnollSoccer Re: Lexington Soccer - 03/25/11 02:57 PM
hahaha congrats (becca leary)aka mecca deary. Yall beat north augusta. I would have been suprised if yall didnt. Just wait till April 1st. Yall wont be having a good april fool's day!
Posted By: LOFTIS Re: Lexington Soccer - 03/25/11 10:57 PM
Not sure who is posting as wknollsoccer but it is not anyone associated with the WK varsity girls team. Most of those girls play club together and they have known each other forever.
Posted By: LOFTIS Re: Lexington Soccer - 03/26/11 12:43 AM
Quote:

I think it's interesting how people keep saying Lexington's over rated and expected them to lose to north augusta?... Try 6-0-Lexington. They are a solid team this year no doubt. I predict them going very far! I just hope whiteknoll knows what's coming when they play riverside...let me make that prediction! Riverside-5, Whiteknoll-0

It was 4-1 Riverside but the WK keeper was out injured and WK gave up 2 goals that the backup keepers bobbled. Both teams had oppurtunities.
Posted By: Notsofastfriend Re: Lexington Soccer - 03/26/11 01:34 AM
Quote:

Not sure who is posting as wknollsoccer but it is not anyone associated with the WK varsity girls team. Most of those girls play club together and they have known each other forever.

5 or 6 of them played together last season, but I wouldn't say most. They lost some decent players.
Posted By: Hurst66 Re: Lexington Soccer - 03/26/11 02:20 AM
....another win for Lexington.
Posted By: LOFTIS Re: Lexington Soccer - 03/28/11 07:35 PM
Quote:

Quote:

5 or 6 of them played together last season, but I wouldn't say most. They lost some decent players.

I was referring to the fact that a lot of the Lexington and White Knoll players are very good friends and have been since they were young.
© SC Soccer