3. Lauren Killian, Sr, Bly
4. Rachel Torlay, Sr, Wando
5. Hannah Martin, Sr, DF
6. Macey Bosley, Sr, SA
7. Kallie Peurifoy, Sr, AM
8. Meaghan Carrigan, Sr, CC
9. Madeline Ramsey, Jr, NW
10. Talea Simmons, Jr, Pen

Players to watch: Maylyn Parsons-Sr-Eastside,Chelsea Drennan-Sr-TLH, Kathryn Greer-So-BC, Faith Leifer-Sr-HH, Lauren Watts-Sr-NW, Paige Miller-Jr-TLH

(These rankings are calculated based on votes from highly trained professionals who specialize in evaluating the quality and nature of High School Soccer)
Yet, another flawed list.
The list is produced by highly talented and trained professionals.

You're welcome to apply for an open evaluator position. Please email FAWGSUnited@hotmail.com with you Resume/CV, cover letter, and 3 professional references (your mom does not count).
My point is simple. There are so many girls, and so many teams it is almost impossible to produce this list. So it is bound to be flawed. The all state, clash lists are no better.

Continue to publish the list, that is okay, I will continue to say what I have been. "Yet, another flawed list".
it is impossible to eliminate flaws. Hence the requirement of professionals to make a list that has the fewest.
Yet, it is another flawed list.
Consider the source.
I guess Mann being punished
Quote:

Consider the source.

BackOut17 Thank You for your continued support. I hope you join us for our post season awards events the week following the State Championships at Memorial Stadium!
Yahoo sports predicted the number one player in the NFL draft, he was taken with 110th pick. I heard a GM say if we get it 50% right we have done extremely well. That is with combine results, endless amounts of money, coaches, scouts, experts, help from endless media, and Mel.

Having one or a few people doing the same thing, rating hundreds of kids, down to a 1-10 list is, well, arrogant. You honor 10-15 with this list to what end, you relegate hundreds.

I have never liked, all region, all area, all state, clash or north/south lists either... way too political for me.

Last year and the year before this list had Devita, not at the number one spot. I had seen many, many matches and knew she was the real deal, my words, she hits it like a dude. Furman seems to be happy, as well, she did okay there. How are the ones rated better than her doing in college?
Do not take it as I am downing these kids. That is not the case.
I've heard enough "It is, What It is!"

You seem like an enlightened homo-sapien. Thank you for being such a great credit to our species. The FAWGS of the Spring would like to offer you a position judging next week's pack of ladies. Please feel free to send in your picks through PM to either myself or the prestigious wackaflockamyers.

Your outstanding comma usage combined with your ability to use your sources (can't believe you have personal contact with an actual GM and that you read/trust Yahoo!! Amazing!) combined with your undeniable mastery of the English lexicon ("she hits it like a dude" - pure artistry) are first class. In addition, you seem to have the otherworldly power to see the past through the present. Scholars call it hindsight I believe. It's unreal how you could now know how DeVita is doing in college and bring that data to bare on previous rankings during her high school career.

Further, I'm going to address the FAWGS of the Spring board of trustees and call for the addition of a new award for each week for the female athlete that "hits it like a dude". We will give you full credit for the name. Look for a "She Hits It Like a Dude - presented by It is, what It is!" ranking next week on the forums!!!
I will not be part of such a judging, that is the point. Nobody can get it right. Nothing to be gained, not really.
The purpose for bringing Devita up, was to show a large flaw in evidently your rating system.
She was highly ranked but HHS went 6-6 in region. This is about HIGH SCHOOL! NOT CLUB! If you want to talk club play go to the club discussion. Thank You!
You make my point for me. Because HHS was 6-6 she could not be the best, this is your logic.

If Enzo was on the worst team in the state, would he still not have been the best player in the state? Yes, he would have been the best.
Not on a team thats .500 in conference. His team would never be .500 in the conference because he raised everyones level!
You just don't get it do you It is?
Quote:

She was highly ranked but HHS went 6-6 in region. This is about HIGH SCHOOL! NOT CLUB! If you want to talk club play go to the club discussion. Thank You!

This shows how your an idiot when it comes to rankings. I think you just post your list to get a rise out of your self. TLH won State and Drennan won every award there is including all American(along with Devita). And you still don't list her in top 10. If people quit commenting on your post maybe you will go away.
Waka: Not support. But then, I assume you posted that with tongue in cheek.
The "record" thing is largely irrelevant. Who's to say that Kid X's 6-12 team wouldn't be 0-18 without her?
Quality is quality wherever you find it. You know it when you see it. And since you haven't seen many of these kids play, your "rankings" remain irrelevant ... if not idiotic.
Gettin a rise out of everyone today!
If these rankings are irrelevant why are y'all commenting?
To point out their irrelevance to those who may not know better.
Got a rise out of you, eh? Mission accomplished.
Backout17 I'm glad your the savior of the soccer world.
Waka: You're such a wit.
My point is simple:
1) Have you actually SEEN all of these kids play?
2) And even if you have, what's the constructive point of the ranking?
Any idiot can make a list. Only a select few idiots can make a valid list. You're obviously an everyday idiot. Nothing wrong with that. Many of us here are.
This list is great. Wish we could get some more players from Pelion on the list.

I would suggest Jessica Prevette #5 -- She has 15 goals and 4 assists and helped lead her team to their first Region Championship. -- Although they finished 9-10 they were 4-0 in Region and 8-1 against 2A schools.
Great shout out for your player...
Thanks for that, As a fan isn't that what you are supposed to do is promote your player. I like this list, and I really enjoy the banter that I read from the larger schools on this list and try to give some information about the smaller 2A schools as I get a chance to.
I like what you did better. You saw all the stuff flying back and forth so you know how several folks feel, about this list.
© SC Soccer