SC Soccer
Posted By: Chantman State Finals - 05/22/14 12:57 PM
Who you got?
Posted By: Pjay Re: State Finals - 05/22/14 01:55 PM
4a is a toss up. Among common opponents Mann seems to have the more impressive victories, but that isn't always a great indicator. I'd lean a little in the Mann direction though.

3a Hilton Head, if they can barely get pass Eastside I don't think they'll have a change against HH who might be the best team in the state.

2a which team is paying more for the privilege of playing for a state championship??
Posted By: Chantman Re: State Finals - 05/22/14 02:41 PM
4A - I'm concerned about Wando's central mid field. Solid in the back and very fast on the wings. I think Mann prevails in a close, well played, match. If Wando does upset Mann, will uwishucouldplay complain abobut Wando's size? She shouldn't since they beat Dorman (3200+) to win upper state.

3A - Got to go with Hilton Head until someone defeats them.

2A - Going with the smart kids from Academic Magnet.
Posted By: whatever Re: State Finals - 05/22/14 06:34 PM
No idea what wando has. Wish the Viking Cup could have been played out because they were probably on a collision course. Mann's starting defense hasn't given up a goal since the Viking Cup. I think Mann is one goal better. May come down to who gets the most corners and set plays. Now the Mann vs Wando boys game will be tight too.
The 3a and 2a games are already in the books. Academic and HH.
Posted By: Tarheel007 State Finals - 05/22/14 08:50 PM
Good luck to all teams.
Posted By: Warrior Re: State Finals - 05/23/14 01:35 AM
4AG - Mann
3AG - HHI
2A/1AG - AM
4AB - Wando
3AB - Eastside
2AB - AM
1AB - SJ
Posted By: beachfan Re: State Finals - 05/23/14 12:08 PM
Most of the matchups appear to very competitive. It should be a fun weekend. Best of luck to all the teams.
Posted By: Chantman Re: State Finals - 05/23/14 12:35 PM
Does anyone know if there will be a live video stream from schsl?
Posted By: Chantman Re: State Finals - 05/23/14 12:37 PM
Quote:

Does anyone know if there will be a live video stream from schsl?

I answered my own question.

http://www.nfhsnetwork.com/channels/south-carolina
© SC Soccer