SC Soccer
Posted By: Coach Young Feb 10th What a Wonderful Day - 02/10/06 03:08 PM
Perhaps the most interesting day so far this preseason. Lots of high powered match-ups...lets just hope we actually get the results.
Posted By: ChuckNorris Re: Feb 10th What a Wonderful Day - 02/10/06 03:46 PM
....and on this day in history Mormons of Nauvoo, Illinois, begin a long westward migration that eventually brings them to the valley of the Great Salt Lake in Utah...why didn't more women go?

also....1923 - Ink paste was manufactured for the first time by the Standard Ink Company. Mmmmm. Ink paste. Available in one decorator color: black.

1933 - Primo Carnera knocked out Ernie Schaaf in round 13 at Madison Square Garden in New York City. It was not a happy crowd on hand. The spectators were joined by the press at ringside who shouted, “Fake!” at the knockout. Schaaf died later as a result of that punch. Apparently, it was no fake.

..oh yeah and a couple of famous midgits got married....other than that pretty boring day!
Posted By: Hurst66 Re: Feb 10th What a Wonderful Day - 02/11/06 05:00 AM
On this day the Lady Jackets of Radio High will host the Lady Trojans of Northwestern.

Will we see some more pillaging and plundering? Will the Lady Trojans be on par with the Lady Vikes of Spartanburg?

Ohhh, ahhh....Cantona! Viking Cup is one week away!!!!
Posted By: Coach Young Re: Feb 10th What a Wonderful Day - 02/10/06 06:57 PM
Will Cantona and company be participating in the Viking Cup?

I swear, if we get plundered one more time I'm just going to use pennies for jerseys and hollowed out cantalopes for balls.
Posted By: Hurst66 Re: Feb 10th What a Wonderful Day - 02/10/06 07:11 PM
Oooh, aaah....open with Wren (not bad).

Second round looks like Wando (see ya).
Posted By: Jack Rozier Re: Feb 10th What a Wonderful Day - 02/10/06 07:20 PM
Also on this day.. I have realized.. I have been on this board for four years now.. ..not quite sure how to feel about it.
Posted By: 2004striker Re: Feb 10th What a Wonderful Day - 02/10/06 08:05 PM
I know how I feel about it.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Feb 10th What a Wonderful Day - 02/10/06 08:06 PM
Like you are climbing the rope in gym class???
Posted By: 2004striker Re: Feb 10th What a Wonderful Day - 02/10/06 08:16 PM
Shearer, please go check on yo cousins GZA and RZA.
Posted By: Coach Young Re: Feb 10th What a Wonderful Day - 02/10/06 08:22 PM
The power of Heise compels you! Back to the boy's forum!
© SC Soccer