SC Soccer
Posted By: Coach Tim shinguard story - 03/09/09 02:12 AM
While discussing the new shinguard rule I had a young lady tell the team about the safety reasons.

She pointed out "I broke my leg once playing soccer!" I looked down, thinking I would see the horid scar. I asked
"Where did you break it?"

She looked at me and said "Oklahoma"
Posted By: ROH, off into the sunset Re: shinguard story - 03/09/09 12:25 PM
That's funny!
Posted By: Mia San Mia Re: shinguard story - 03/10/09 06:10 PM
Ha, Ha, Ha. Good one, Tim!
Posted By: Soccer Watcher Re: shinguard story - 03/10/09 06:38 PM
And the Oklahoma bone's connected to the.....Texas bone.....
Posted By: coach_reece12 Re: shinguard story - 03/12/09 05:32 PM
WE played in a tourney 2 years ago outside of Columbia and were on the way home and stopped at a gas station. Two of my girls had a confused look on their face as to where the others were at.(big gas station). Well they still had they're jersey's on and this old man looked at them and said.."girls yall lost?" and one of them turned to him and said.."Nope...we won 2-0!".....To this day they have not lived it down. Tim we should put your girl and those two of mine on a team in a 3 v. 3 match and see which one scores for the other team first! lol
Posted By: ROH, off into the sunset Re: shinguard story - 03/20/09 12:54 AM
I had a kid the other day who had trouble breathing at practice and we let her go to the training room. After practice today, she was standing at the top of the hill as I was leaving and I asked her, "Are you breathing OK? She answered, "Yes, sir, but I am flunking math." Teenagers.
Posted By: Coach Tim Re: shinguard story - 03/20/09 05:17 PM
That is a true outswinger if I ever heard one! BTW what's a hill?
© SC Soccer