SC Soccer
Lexington County Soccer Club, located about 15 miles west of Columbia, S.C., is now a part of Liverpool FC America and Liverpool FC in England and will be rebranded as Liverpool FC America-South Carolina, according to a recent announcement by the club.

Luis Suarez, Liverpool FC

Luis Suarez, FC Twente
Kind of the same thing but not teaching kids to eat other humans, lol...

VENTURA COUNTY FC can get talented youth's tryouts in German Bundesliga teams.

LUIS SUAREZ = RAYSIS!!!!
THEREFORE
LIVERPOOL FC = RAYSIS!!!!
THEREFORE
LEXINGTON COUNTY SOCCER CLUB = RAYSIS!!!!
I HAVE EXCLUSIVE PICS OF THE NEW LEXINGTON COUNTY SOCCER CLUB OFFICIAL POST MATCH HANDSHAKE

Between us guys ...
Spent a good bit of time watching an SC-based club team "train" in Liverpool a few years back. Dreadfully overrated training. Got tons more out of 90 minutes with a Chelsea trainer than from a handful of sessions at Liverpool.
Years later, it may be changing, under new ownership and management. But back then ...
Pretty pitiful.
HOT OFF THE PRESS - I HAVE EXCLUSIVE PICS OF THE NEW LEXINGTON COUNTY SOCCER CLUB 2013-2014 KITS

HOME

AWAY
Quote:

HOT OFF THE PRESS - I HAVE EXCLUSIVE PICS OF THE NEW LEXINGTON COUNTY SOCCER CLUB 2013-2014 KITS

HOME

AWAY

Check out their fees now
A friend of mine said the fees were a little over $1,000 a few years ago, but I expect them to be more now.
Quote:

A friend of mine said the fees were a little over $1,000 a few years ago, but I expect them to be more now.

The playing fees are not going up as much as the uniform fees...about 200 more
Quote:

Quote:

The playing fees are not going up as much as the uniform fees...about 200 more

What is the "extra" that Liverpool brings to Lexington other than wearing their uniforms? Did they send coach from LFC? Are they doing their summer camps? Wonder who they send for that and what they'll charge? What is the advantage?
The extra would be "The Liverpool Way" coaching curriculum, Liverpool coaches at summer camp which is only $150 for non-members, name affiliation and recognition.

It will be interesting to see if this can really improve the club. For their sake, I hope it does.
© SC Soccer