SC Soccer
Posted By: EastOak961 Jim Hudson 9v9 State League - 07/12/20 11:44 AM
I had heard that a number of clubs/teams that had not participated in this league in the past were coming around to it for this coming year. I had also heard the U11 was going to be included in the league (so it would U11 and u12). Anyone else know what is shaping up for this league?
Posted By: scsoccerfan123D Re: Jim Hudson 9v9 State League - 07/12/20 12:48 PM
All the teams u12+ that arent in ECNL and NPL will play in SCYSA leagues. U11s and u12s will have a choice to play local leagues or state-wide Jim Hudson. Jim Hudson should be a great league again.
Posted By: EastOak961 Re: Jim Hudson 9v9 State League - 07/12/20 02:16 PM
Is there U12 ECNL? I thought it was U13+. I looked at last year's schedules and only saw U13+.

I see there were a small number of U12 NPL teams but that also seems to be a minority with most clubs doing U13+.

There is also the new ECRL (ECNL regional league) that seems to be only for ECNL club's second teams. But again it looks to be 13+.

So Jim Hudson should be strong. I was more curious about whether JH was going to have a dedicated U11 division. Would be interesting.

I would be shocked if someone at US Club doesn't try and create a new regional U11/U12 'elite' league to fill this gap.
Posted By: scsoccerfan123D Re: Jim Hudson 9v9 State League - 07/12/20 03:43 PM
No u12 ECNL or ECRL to my knowledge. Some NPL clubs chose to have their u12s play NPL last year. Other than local propaganda, I'm not sure there is a need for that with the competitiveness of Jim Hudson.
© SC Soccer