SC Soccer
Posted By: Anonymous necsa u17 - 05/01/02 09:38 PM
look out...if they bring the talent back...with new richard rowell at the helm it could be a big turn around...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: necsa u17 - 05/02/02 03:52 PM
Yeah,if Rage & Surge merge,that could be a very good team for Rowell and NECSA!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: necsa u17 - 05/03/02 02:56 PM
does any one know who some of the players are that will be coming out...I know their will be quite a few...Marc macenna, Josh Epps?, Lionel sorry I don't know last name (plays up top for sumter), Matt Harris, Will Smith, Jeff Taillon, Mike clements, steve tebrich, tito genario, Chap Manning, Fernando Barlongo, RJ Pinock, Travis Gawler, David Cooney, Bret Wallace, thats all I can think of off the top of my head...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: necsa u17 - 05/07/02 04:56 AM
is there already a keeper for the u-17 rage team, or any available positions on a u-17 necsa team for a keeper?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: necsa u17 - 05/06/02 09:04 PM
their really isn't a rage or a surge team this is a new team that will be developed out of the players from both of those teams...Travis Gawler is coming out, he plays for RV hes the varsity back up but he could easily start...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: necsa u17 - 05/07/02 08:50 PM
travis could easily start for rv...just wanted to clarify that
Posted By: Anonymous Re: necsa u17 - 05/08/02 10:11 AM
Eric Thompson was the keeper for the Rage last year and I dont't believe he's ever been beaten out for keep.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: necsa u17 - 05/08/02 10:12 AM
Eric Thompson was the keeper for the Rage last year and I dont't believe he's ever been beaten out for keep.
© SC Soccer