SC Soccer
Posted By: Kevin Heise Shannon Forest Christian Soccer Camps - 05/18/06 10:40 PM
Shannon Forest Christian School in Greenville will offer the 4th Annual Half-Day and Full Day Soccer Camps at SFCS for boys and girls ageds 10-18. The camps will be held June 19-23 and July 17-21.

The camps will also feature the Wall2Wall inflatable stadiums!

Camp Director is Raimond Hartmann (USSF C License and NSCAA National Diploma with Distinction). For more information, contact Coach Hartmann at 864-316-0513 or via email at raimondh@msn.com.
Amazing progress for such a small school in a variety of sports thanks to the leadership and vision of A.D. Rita Harrell and the quality coaches she is able to find and keep.

http://www.greenvilleonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060527/PREPSPORTS/605270301/1002
Posted By: cabj12 Re: Shannon Forest Christian Soccer Camps - 05/27/06 03:56 PM
Is SCSkeeper going to be on the coaching staff?
No, only USSF or NSCAA licensed coaches...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Shannon Forest Christian Soccer Camps - 05/28/06 05:26 PM
why would i be on the coaching staff???
Posted By: The Fan Re: Shannon Forest Christian Soccer Camps - 05/28/06 07:47 PM
I believe that Hartmann was the coach at Christ Church last year when they went to the finals.
Didn't Shannon Forrest just win 4 games this year? And we want to pay money for this guy's camp? HA!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Shannon Forest Christian Soccer Camps - 05/28/06 09:13 PM
i dont know about yall about yall, but i would love to go to a camp that is PROBABLY GOING be voted MOST LIKELY TO SUCK!!!
scskeeper, you and I agree on this one! I think you are probably more qualified to coach than Alemannia - at least you have been on a good team and played! Who cares if he played on the 1930 German World Cup team! I wonder why he waited over 70 years to have a camp!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Shannon Forest Christian Soccer Camps - 05/28/06 09:39 PM
he is trying to make a name for himself again, too bad he picked the school voted MOST LIKELY TO SUCK!!!
Who is this guy? I've been up here for a long time and never heard of him.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Shannon Forest Christian Soccer Camps - 05/28/06 10:13 PM
i havent either!!!
© SC Soccer