SC Soccer
Posted By: cap'n walt Figo Transfered - 09/07/05 09:05 PM
Yeah...i was looking at how michael owen got transferred and i found out that Figo also got transfered, but to Inter Milan. http://sports.yahoo.com/fbit/teams/int/roster
adriano and Figo..looks promising.
Posted By: MP Re: Figo Transfered - 09/08/05 03:45 AM
Joining Figo from Real at Inter are Walter Samuel and Santiago Solari. Figo is perhaps in his waning years but I think Adriano has the most promise on this team. All of these transfers occurred quite some time ago, however. Adriano will be one to watch following his amazing performances in World Cup qualification. Inter also has a surprising interest in Argentinians, with Cruz, Veron, Solari, Kily Gonzalez, Cambiasso, Zanetti, and Samuel all heralding from the country. With all of their talent, however, Inter have won very little silverware in the past few years.
Posted By: cap'n walt Re: Figo Transfered - 09/08/05 09:40 PM
I didn't know Samuel and Solari went there...Samuel is a reallly good defender, i dont remeber much about Solari though. LIke you are saying...they haven't won a lot with the talent that they have..but then again Real Madrid hasn't won anything recently with all of there talent. I think REal madrid is starting to realize they need younger guys that cost less money. I mean they have already shipped off owen, figo, samuel, solari..i am sure there are others.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Figo Transfered - 09/11/05 11:03 PM
IT WILL BE A WHILE BEFOR THEY SEND ANY MORE PEOPLE ANYWHERE ELSE. THEY STILL WANT TO WIN.
Posted By: Kevin Heise Re: Figo Transfered - 09/11/05 11:19 PM
Why do you keep shouting? In message board posting etiquette, ALL CAPS is considered shouting and extremely rude. [Mad]
© SC Soccer