Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#121586 05/18/09 05:22 PM
C
bench
OP Offline
bench
C
15 shutouts, 9 goals against (during the season), and havent had a shot on target in the playoffs (starters anyways).....so do you think that fort mill and irmo really have a chance with benson, ferguson, parks, and dobbins on D, i dont think so

brace
brace
No, no chance at all. IN fact why are they even playing the next two games? Maybe NWHS should just get the T-shirts now and have the state mail them the cup?

W
kick off
kick off
W
Don't you mean Fort Mill and Wando?

kick off
kick off
no...he means fort mill and irmo...no typo there wando

C
bench
bench
C
Irmo Defense
16 shutouts, 8 goals against (during the season), so do you think NW and Wando really have a chance with hubbard, padula, nobels, and seiverding on D, i dont think so

great argument and first post.

C
bench
OP Offline
bench
C
yeh they have a goal against them in the playoffs already and they have to stop martinez moore and garbanzo...all better than irmos not as good forwards

brace
brace
Like I said just send them the T-shirts now and save Irmo, Fort Mill, and Wando the gas money! Infact why are you even bothering to post on what you "know" is a foregone conclusion?? I guess you have nothing better to do than put down other teams players.
While I hope NWHS wins it all, assuming they beat FMHS, it would be nice to see them lose to Irmo and then see how these we're so great posters will take thier crow, boiled, or maybe fried??? . Of course I could say the same thing about a few of the IRMO and Wando superfans!!! (while the FMHS fans remain a quiet humble bunch )

Come on ya gotta laugh at yourself a little or life stops being fun!!

W
goal kick
goal kick
W
put down their schedule, put down their region, put down their fans, and now put down their defenders. nhs doesnt want t shirts they dont earn. they aint writing silly predictions. their defenders are pretty good and so are the defenders from the other teams. give it a rest, nhs is pretty darn good.

P
kick off
kick off
P
Well put wolf. In fact, if an IRMO/NW final does materialize, the winner will go down as the best team in the history of SC HS soccer. Or an easy argument to make, for sure. There are four superb teams left; anyone who has seen them play and is unbiased can clearly see that. But only two are undefeated.

brace
brace
Quote:

put down their schedule, put down their region, put down their fans, and now put down their defenders. nhs doesnt want t shirts they dont earn. they aint writing silly predictions. their defenders are pretty good and so are the defenders from the other teams. give it a rest, nhs is pretty darn good.

Well said, in fact thier coach apparently does not let his boys post! They do thier talking on the pitch, with thier feet. They have earned the position they are in. My comment was for those who spend thier time on here draging down the other teams, if you want to pump your team do it with respect to the other teams.
The only losers are those who can not appreicate the play of the four top teams in the state! (that after all who is still playing!)

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard