Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
bench
bench
B
Seneca's scores at the Easley tournament:

1st Game Wren 5 Seneca 0
2nd Game Blue Ridge 2 Seneca 1 (tied at 1-1 and lost on pk's 0-1)
3rd Game Pendleton 0 Seneca 5
4th Game Chapman 0 Seneca 2

It was a great tournament, I think it helped me and my team find some things out about ourselves and where we stand which sometimes scrimmages just can't do. Thanks again to Jonathan who did a great job organizing it. ROH I appreciate the comments and have enjoyed getting to play you guys the last two years in what have been some very competitive games. Hopefully you can get healthy and make a strong run at the playoffs for your daughters final season! We're both going to miss our respective #10's next season for sure!

J
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
J
Glad you had a great weekend...but again, I helped just a little this year. Thanks goes to Kilgallen and his volunteers for making it happen.

brace
brace
Jonathan - First Class experience. Unfortunately, our highlight was the Japanese dinner at the shopping center and our T-shirt sales championship trophy.

Better coaching, better coaching, better coaching - we learned three things this weekend.

Thanks for everything. Really enjoyed the whole deal.

Retired, Old, Happy, and off into the sunset
J
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
J
Atami = highlight for anyone!

N
corner kick
corner kick
N
ROH: I think it is your coaching style that's the problem... you just need to be more vocal on the sidelines

Thanks to the Easley "Johns" for a first class tournament and for keeping the rain away this year. Not one of our better showings but we gained valuable experience.

And a quick shout-out to the Daniel girls and boys basketball teams... girls are runnersup (loss in OT), boys are STATE CHAMPIONS!

(Yes, we went to the games... home at 2AM).

brace
brace
NeverPlayed - right on. But the kids never fall asleep on the bus. Plus it makes home life look so great.

Retired, Old, Happy, and off into the sunset
R
throw in
throw in
R
Hillcrest scores in Easley Green Wave Tournament

Hillcrest 1
Chapman 0
Goals S.Devita 2, S. Snyder 1, J.Simkins 1 Assist S. Devita 1, Shutout B.Delgado

Hillcrest 1
BHP 0
Goal S. Devita, Shutout B.Delgado

Thought BHP played a good game. Well coached team

Semi Finals

Hillcrest 1
Greenville 1
Goal S. Devita
PK'S
Hillcrest 2
Greenville 2
Goals S. Devita, S. Younts
Sudden Death PK's
Hillcrest 0
Greenville 1

Rematch form Mondays Scrimmage. We got closer this time but still could't pull off the big win our program needs.

Consolation Game

Hillcrest 1
Wahalla 0

Goal S. Younts, Shutout B. Delgado

Thanks John for another well ran tournament. Everything went off without a hitch.

M
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
M
Congrats to Hillcrest on 3rd place! Always a pleasure playing such a well coached team - win or lose! GREAT competition! S. DeVita should be named Player of the Tournament.

Will there be an All-Tournament team?

Filling in another blank:
Blue Ridge 2
Gaffney 2

Gaffney won in PK's

J
kick off
kick off
J
BHP Results:
BHP 2 Broome 0
BHP 0 Hillcrest 1
BHP 4 Gaffney 1
BHP 0 TR 2

This was a good tournament that I hope will better prepare my team for the season. All teams we played worked hard and were very competitive. I commend all involved and wish all of you the best of luck on this season.

CJ Offline
Brace
Brace
Good job Coach! I know you are proud of your championship over quality opponents.

Quote:

Congrats to Hillcrest on 3rd place! Always a pleasure playing such a well coached team - win or lose! GREAT competition! S. DeVita should be named Player of the Tournament.

Will there be an All-Tournament team?

Filling in another blank:
Blue Ridge 2
Gaffney 2

Gaffney won in PK's

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard