Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
U
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
U
Brandon Burkholder (Wando....Signed with Clemson)
16 Goals, 7 Assists in 14 Games.

U
kick off
kick off
U
Julian Scholz
15 goals,7assist,7 games....this is only reg season not counting preseason

USNA82 #145546 04/09/11 01:04 AM
U
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
U
As of 4-8-2011:

Brandon Burkholder (Wando) 18 Goals in 15 Games.

bench
bench
Fernando Gonzalez, Rock Hill 18 goals, 5 assists, 13 games.

Y
Yoshi Offline OP
bench
OP Offline
bench
Y
Lewisville
Mario Betanco(Sr.) 19 goals, 11 assists in 10 games
Anthony Walker(Sr.) 13 goals, 4 assists in 10 games
Regular season stats, NOT counting pres-season.

bench
bench
Quote:

Matt Taylor from Socastee has 18 I believe. One of the best midfielders in the state but flies under everyones radar.

Matt is a decent player, but it's easy to have 18 goals when you play against no-name teams. If he played against above average to top teams he wouldn't have a chance. I have heard good things about him but he is not "one of the best midfielders in the state." If he was he would of made the Clash of the Carolinas.

The top midfielders in the state include: Ronny Barnes, Brandon Burkholder, Ryan Freiburger, Emmett Lunceford, and Hart Zwing. Many more, but he's nowhere in the top ten for sure

kick off
kick off
Quote:

Quote:

Matt Taylor from Socastee has 18 I believe. One of the best midfielders in the state but flies under everyones radar.

Matt is a decent player, but it's easy to have 18 goals when you play against no-name teams. If he played against above average to top teams he wouldn't have a chance. I have heard good things about him but he is not "one of the best midfielders in the state." If he was he would of made the Clash of the Carolinas.

The top midfielders in the state include: Ronny Barnes, Brandon Burkholder, Ryan Freiburger, Emmett Lunceford, and Hart Zwing. Many more, but he's nowhere in the top ten for sure

If it is from what you've heard then answer me this Chris Glodack has never played in South Carolina before this year yet he made the clash and you have never heard anything about him. I did not say Matt T was in the top ten. I just said he is one of the best.

Love vs. Hate I prefer to hate you and so does everyone else
bench
bench
Chris Glodack is a GK not a midfielder. Previously he played at IMG Academy in Bradenton, Florida and then moved. People around the State have heard of him, especially those who play in the Developmental Academy League. Plus, he did play exceptonally well in the Carolina Classic in Mount Pleasant, SC to help his team CF to the semifinals in a GREAT field of teams. Also, because he was committed to NC State University and now Clemson University he must be a very-well rounded player to play in the ACC. Where is Matt Taylor going? Why don't we try to stay on topic here. We are talking about "goals scored" and not anything about goals scored on!

Q
throw in
throw in
Q
Who hasn't heard of Chris Glodack? He is a man among boys!

As far as the Clash is concerned; it doesn't matter if the guy has played four years or one. The Clash coaches want the best (atleast on the guys side of things) and Chris Glodack is the best!!!

kick off
kick off
I heard that Chris Gladock plays midfield too. He may be a better midfielder than hart or matt. I think chris has some scores this season. He may have more scores than hart lol.

Love vs. Hate I prefer to hate you and so does everyone else
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard