Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
brace
OP Offline
brace
Todays match up, the first of many on this Tuesday, will be the feature today. Partially because I need to get out and hit an inner tube down the local river. Actually two tubes, one for me, one for my cooler.

Action is set to kickoff as we're under way like a herd of turtles.

Hot N Ready - 5 Minutes or less.
corner kick
corner kick
thats the spirit! ill be right down bruh bringin alll da BABES

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
brace
OP Offline
brace
First shot goes to Norman North in the first minute as they look to exact revenge from their loss last night. Upon reflection from last night, it was really remarkable how CN was able to handle the #3 team in the country. Wando who absolutely walked through their 5-0 drubbing of Eastside yesterday seems to be on their heels at the moment. Brandon LittleAxe who never met a Warrior he didn't take on has another go but misses wide.

brace
OP Offline
brace
In the fifth minute here and no one has scored yet. Jarell Smalls breaks through with blistering pace! Holy cow! nothing comes of it as the service goes straight to the keeper. Norman North and Wando should be a great matchup. Both sides have real quality and depth.

The irony of a team from OK playing a team whose mascot our the warriors!

Goal
Goal
"Oh the humanity"
Stuck at work while the NN/Wando game is going on!!!

“It’s the most wonderful time of the year”
brace
OP Offline
brace
That's what I'm here for HeTakesPictures - your enjoyment and enlightenment.

Back to the action as we enter the 8th minute and Wando has a goal kick. It will be interesting to see how physical the referee let's this match get. Both sides are inexperienced with losing. Wando's record vs out of state teams has kept them out of the National rankings this year but they certainly do not lack quality. They earn a long throw in in NN's half that sails out of bounds for a goalkick.

brace
OP Offline
brace
Shot off a corner that forces a great back save. Because of the size of the Cage there is a real threat from a hard-driven low corner into the box that causes great commotion. If you've got 6's and 7's in the back, you might be in trouble.

Great start to the match. Both sides are very good and strong going forward. Norman North looks to really get the ball out and swing it in for crosses.

brace
OP Offline
brace
The GK for Wando bobbles the ball! I haven't seen someone bobble this many balls since that bachelor party back at a place called Showtails back in 72! I digress though as we're back to the action. Despite the potential Arsenal candidate for 1st string keeper in the net for Wando, they keep it out of the net.

brace
OP Offline
brace
Corner coming up for Norman North as we enter the 16th minute with 0's on the board!

brace
OP Offline
brace
As we enter the 20th minute many questions still linger about this match.

Who will produce the opening strike?
Where's my bottle opener?
How relevant is Oklahoma panhandle to the US economy? It sticks out like a sore thumb on your map.
How will Wando react to the physical play?
Why does Wando call their coach by his first name?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard