Print Thread
Page 11 of 20 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 19 20
R
RMJ Offline
kick off
kick off
R
Paul,
We don't need to we are not there anymore. Come to think of it neither are a lot more.

C
kick off
kick off
C
Quote:

Trust me I have seen your child and the way she tried to take our her own club teammates was horrible...take it like you want but I actually thought about videoing it in case my child got seriously injured. It was a major concern of many parents....and no center mids are not the only ones who get yellows or RED cards...that is not how you play the game anyway and yes yellows do come out sometimes but not that often and never REDS unless it is something horrific...Sounds like to me you should be happy now because you did try and voice your opinion to everyone you could about Mick I overheard you many times myself...so just stay at SCUMP and be happy all of your complaining is probably one of the reasons he left...

Thank you for your concern of my childs well being and of her play. We would appreciate and video's you might have so I can submit if she decides to pursue a college career. Like I said previously I did not hide my dissatisfaction with what was happening to the team. As usual you hide behind initials and talk behind others backs while team mates. Classic from the classless. Are you going to go down the list of people who thought what was happening was wrong until you think you know who started the thread. You will have a much longer list than you think. Mick and his followers started this thread with this letter and the blind following the blind. Sadly I do not think my complaining was of much help, he had a contract i believe that is why he was not released for any reason until that expired. Please leave out the players in this conversation, some have not been as hardened as mine from the crap brought by the classless.

S
goal
goal
S
in the interest of lowcountry soccer, which i think is at the top of its game, maybe delete this thread.

R
RMJ Offline
kick off
kick off
R
You are right so right?????

H
kick off
kick off
H
Why should the thread be deleted?

Do any of you parents care about how your child, or their teammate handles themselves on the field. Why shouldn't that be exposed??? I think it is disgraceful that SCYSA has not done anything about this group before now.

Here is what I know, if my child EVER, EVER, EVER used the F-word, for any reason whatsoever on a soccer field. Either toward a coach or ref or a teammate, I'd yank her off the field myself. Seriously. I raised my children to be better than that.

I can't get past that with that team. People want to point out that these are just kids and we shouldn't disparage them on a message board. But really, the way those girls conduct themselves on the field SHOULD embarrass them....but it doesn't. And.the.coach.does.nothing.

Some of those girls have been sold a bill of goods that they are the next Mia Hamm. Really?????? Anyone ever see anyone on our national team repeatedly using the F-word toward a teammate or coach? Yep, these girls use it towards Mick. And.the.coach.does.nothing.

Sorry, but my daughter is more than a player on a soccer field. And I don't care how good any player in this state may be, if that is how they conduct themselves, well, they come across as ignorant thugs.

The worst part, I think their parents are proud of them.

They are running out of clubs to run to. I guess Charlotte is next.....

R
RMJ Offline
kick off
kick off
R
The problem is the parent not doing anything about it, many times the coaches try and do something and they yet again get attacked by the parent. Most of the time this type of behavior is learned at home.

Last edited by RMJ; 05/15/11 04:47 AM.
H
kick off
kick off
H
Quote:

The problem is the parent not doing anything about it, many times the coaches try and do something and they yet again get attacked by the parent. Most of the time this type of behavior is learned at home.

So you are saying Mick, as the coach, tried to do something about it, and was attacked by the parents. I agree that type of behavior is usually learned at home. Not disputing that.

But you are essentially saying Mike could not control them or their parents.

Interesting comment.

R
RMJ Offline
kick off
kick off
R
Will do thanks for the advice but I have already decided that!!!

R
RMJ Offline
kick off
kick off
R
Get your story straight before you talk about what you hear hum....

R
RMJ Offline
kick off
kick off
R
Oh and while everyone is talking about this why are players that have never played for Mick leaving SCUMP? There are several girls that are trying out at other clubs and he has never been their coach hum...they are looking for a higher level of play.

Page 11 of 20 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 19 20

Link Copied to Clipboard