Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
C
What does everyone think about the teams in 3A who's good and who's not? Who will make it to the big game?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I tell who is the best its them Raiders from GHS who gonna stop em no one cuz no one can cuz they too good son all you teams don't even try its over they already own you.

C
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
C
Lowerstate is wide open this year with teams like BC, Myrtle beach, and Dreher. BC and Dreher are young and so far looking good in early season and in preseason tourneys. MB has experience behind the ball but lost to GHS at the CSC. As far as upper state goes Greenville will be a DEFINITE threat as well as Eastside but i'm not too sure about many other teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think that MB is a big threat as well as BC and maybe one other team. But as for upperstate people are talking and one team is saying that when g-ville and this certain "team" meat again g-ville will have a run for their money. Be carefull and don't get to cocky.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We are not cocky at all. RaiderHeckler is not a player.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well my predictions of this season still stand and i believe that someone will have the chance to put greenville to shame this year.

C
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
C
You're exactly right Rick James Upperstate doesnt have this year won by a long shot BC and MB will definatley be gunning for a shot at upperstate

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I still think an upperstate team will win. But good luck to the likes of BC and MB and all the other teams from lower state.

Link Copied to Clipboard