Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
C
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
C
I think south aiken comes away with a 3-0 win tonight while aiken upsets lexington 3-2. aiken soccer will come 1 and 2 in their regions this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
no way aiken beats lexington, reel will run by the backs all night long. the kid is solid.

C
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
C
who do you think is better Rel or Hughes from Ridgview? after watching Aiken play them and totally shut him down I think they can pretty much shut down the other teams best player, but they start having problems when they have more than one to mark. They are a young and inexpeirenced team but they are starting to turn it around.. i guess we will see tonight.. good luck hornets

bench
bench
Final Score
Lexington 4
Aiken 1

L
bench
bench
L
re: reel will run by the backs all night long.

Chesser, junior defender for Aiken marked Reel. He marked Kyle (Ridgeview)two weeks ago. Neither scored.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
kyle is probably babbage..reel is fast and strong.. stronger than kyle, faster than kyle
hughes can jump.. thats all.

P
corner kick
corner kick
P
Kyle and Reel should score on Aiken's Defense all day. I saw both play Aiken and both players had off nights.

F
Hat-Trick
Hat-Trick
F
And Reel is a sophomore and Kyle is a senior

F
Hat-Trick
Hat-Trick
F
And you forget that Lexington's strength is at midfield. They have bench players that would start anywhere else.

C
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
C
First of all, this topic was not started to debate about those two...they are both good players, everybodys got there strengths and weeknesses. After watching lexington play both south aiken and aiken high i dont feel they are as good as they are supposed to be. They looked very young. Jess, Bret,Reel, and there keeper are the only people keeping them in games.But they are not very organized in the back. I want to apologize for my crappy predictions in the tuesday nigth games, however i think those results will be true for the next time these teams match up

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard