Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#48624 05/17/05 12:55 AM
B
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
B
Will Region 5 ever be posting their all region selections? Or has the region 4 melee run everybody off.

B
throw in
throw in
B
same with region 8. oh well, we got some slow regions, or it's a secret...

D
DDF Offline
kick off
kick off
D
I doubt it............. from what I understand that could prove to be more of a melee than region 4. I am not sure about region 8 haven't herd much on them on their selections

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
are you talking about 3A?

C
goal
goal
C
LE should know by now that 4a is the only schools that matter...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you are 100% absolutely right, chapindad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hmmmm...I believe that a 2A team upset the 3A state champions this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Swansea Coach-

After all the good kudos we gave to your team you have to throw some junk like that in there? It was hardly an upset...we were tied, and lost in OT after getting a bad call for a direct kick for BE, that turned into a gorgeous goal. I am going to go and fluff my feathers now...geez:(

corner kick
corner kick
"Upset" usually implies that the weaker team beat the stronger team. Have you ever seen BE play over the years, swansea coach? Perenially a very strong team. This may have been one of their "weaker" (and I use that term very lightly) teams in recent years, but they are still very good. The game was also at BE, and as we all know, Home Field advantage is called that for a reason. It is a tough place to play. Trust me, I did it for four years and a 1-0 loss is the best I could muster. This BC team did better than the others that I took down there...oops, guess i gave myself away. BE plays quality Georgia teams throughout the season and I believe that benefits them greatly. I also believe it benefits teams like BC to play BE...it must have, huh? I am not sure exactly what your comment meant, but any attempt to debase the 3A State Champions will get my feathers ruffled too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you fhsc, you said it perfectly:)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard