Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
goal kick
goal kick
what do you think the chances are of chapin making it out of lower state to the 3A final this year?

Brace
Brace
Does MV even have a team? I think Chapin and Riverside are the teams to beat in the Lowerstate and Upperstate respectively. Greenville or Daniel could challenge Riverside and Myrtle Beach should be pretty strong in the Lowerstate.

"I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles"
S
throw in
throw in
S
Greenville will be very strong this year and i think alot of people are underestimating eastside...daniel will never win because all they have is seth..i guess we will see how good chapin and riverside are when they play next thursday

H
bench
bench
H
Hilton Head only needed one player when Bluffton opened their school and we all know who that is.. well if you dont know it was Diego Miranda... when that happened HH still kept their team strong but this year the team will be SO different alot of players that never played soccer for a school but played in HISPANIC LEAGUES... we'll see how they do when the scrimage James Island.. a really tough match... HOWS JAMES ISLAND??

F
bench
bench
F
whats the deal with joel banta at myrtle beach? is he still the coach or not?

I
bench
bench
I
Daniel has a lot more talent than just Seth. Seth is an excellent player, but this is a team who didn't hardly lose anything from last year. Many of their other players are from the Clemson club team that lost in the state semifinals in PK's to the team that won state. Watch out for daniel...

A
bench
bench
A
riverside and chapin scrimmage thursday..i know its too early to tell anything and also its a scrimmage, but do you think this could be the possible state championship matchup for 3A?

P
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
P
Yes, it very well could be the matchup for 3A this year. Both teams have a lot of talent and high expectations for the season. Should be a great game but nonetheless it is a scrimmage so you can't really base much on this game.

G
throw in
throw in
G
just to let you 3A boys know, you better say nice things about swansea now that they are 3A. All they did in 2A was complain and cry about how nobody included them in their predictions and how they were gonna be a top ten contenter....even though they never even won their region a single time. Just be prepared for the complaints

Winning is the best deodorant in professional sports. -Jay Marrioti-
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
honestly they should even bother because they are on an enitrely differnet level and should complain about being top 15 because they never will

2004-07 #1 in Nation
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard