Next Thread
Print Thread
#81527 03/29/07 09:33 PM
B
hat-trick
OP Offline
hat-trick
B
Why is Spring Club soccer so boring on the message boards? Part of it I think.......is the lack of kids. We're pretty much just U13-14.....with a smattering of U12's.

NC....has U9-U14 going full bore, plus >U15boys. Lots of talk about promotion and relegation, whether the East is better than the West, etc.

We are SO quiet. Why is that?

B
throw in
throw in
B
In one word "Anonymous" On our board you can pretty well figure out who the messages are from on the GA and NC board the vast majority of the comments are from "Anonymous"

B
hat-trick
OP Offline
hat-trick
B
I'm not advocating that we firebomb each other.....but there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of passion about Club soccer. I think....rather than anonymity (sp).....it has to do with competition. There are 5-6 or 7 different '93 boys teams that can claim, in early April, that they have a legit shot at State Cup in NC. On the girls side.....there are at least 3-4 '93 girls sides in Charlotte alone that can claim a legit crack at Final 4.

Here in SC...our '92 rivalries are between '92 and '93 CESA Premier sides.....throw in the odd Bridge or CUFC team and thats what we got.

Where is Manchester talking smack when we need him/her??

Nah.....

M
brace
brace
M
Big Daddy,

My ears were burning so i thought I'd better check the board to see what was up. Low and behold there was your reference to me . . . and missing my smack down. So here you go. This weekend, look for CUFC Elite to take the gloves off and start to hammer their opponents. CESA Premier '92 currently ranks #1 in RIIIPL East and I can tell you our boys want every part of them, but first things first. They'll take care of busniness from here on out in preparation for that showdown I said we should all look forward to during State Cup. CESA Premier '92 has done very well so far, which will make State Cup that much sweeter. Hows that for spicing up the board!

Imagine. Believe. Achieve.
S
goal
goal
S
Manchester, CUFC took care of business this weekend. No eating crow this time!

M
brace
brace
M
No crow tonight! As predicted . . .

Game 1:
CUFC '92 Elite Boys vs Tega Cay: 5-0

Game 2:
CUFC '92 Elite Boys vs CESA Challenge: 6-0

A
bench
bench
A
im sorry manchester but i dont understand how you are going to make anybody believe that your cufc team would over come cesa premier...you hav'nt even defeated bfa or mp in your season play yet i think you should concentrate on having a stronger outcome in the season before you set your sights on cesa. there is a long way to go. good luck in your upcoming league play and the bridge invitational. i will be watching the game between cufc and triangle futbol club. because triangle is a pretty succesful team in premier and if you count on defeating cesa or bfa anytime soon in the premier or state cup then you better pay close attention to what happens in that game.

M
brace
brace
M
ArsenalJunki,

CUFC'92 Elite pounded MPSC twice during our the CUFC tournament a couple of weeks ago by I don't know how many goals. Admittedly, they were missing quite a few players during the final, but I don't think that wasn't the case on Saturday of the tournament. Looking forward to the rest of the season. Again, no worries on this end about not beating Bridge. That'll come too.

F
bench
bench
F
South Carolina football I believe isn't so much boring. But, not super competitive. Only Premier teams that travel and face new teams can grow from defeats and victories from adventures which develope the players. But the Lower leage, don't do as much just play the same teams which become routine. and doesn't develope the individual skill or the team as a whole.

Link Copied to Clipboard