Page 1 of 2 1 2
#81902 04/05/07 11:40 PM
A
ALLSTAR Offline OP
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
A
In my opinion, the better team lost, PP hit the woodwork at least 4 times. Dissapointing loss for PP.

S
kick off
kick off
S
Thank goodness games aren't won and loss off of opinions. Maybe PP can just go home now and say they would have won the rest of the games. Let's quote PP's infamous Griff16----"Pinewood is just starting to find the net and their goal scorers" ( I think Griff16 meant that they have found the wood) and "they (PP) should do well in the Palmetto Cup" (If the AAAA schools will not take score and ask the jury who won maybe PP will get a win). If you are going to win with class how about lose with class. The team that could best put the ball in the net won which makes that team the better team. Stop taking wins from other teams and players and lose with dignity. PP played well but they lost. Maybe PP should have a SCISA tournamnet and then they can talk more about winning and not about how they should have won. I guarantee PP's coach will not give excuses but I am sure Griff16 will have some of his/her own to offer.

goal kick
goal kick
You want to know my opinion... I think PP is one of the dirtiest teams I have ever seen play at one point they pretty much body slammed one of lex midfields! Then they whine when they get bumped.... but hey you can have your opinion as well as I can have mine... I think it was a good game but once again lex came out flat and played flat the entire game.... PP had a big height advantage on Lex and they did a good job of not letting Lex midfield possess... Lex will have to play a whole lot better tomorrow if they want to compete with NW.

To play the game is good, to win the game is great, to LOVE the game is the greatest!
A
ALLSTAR Offline OP
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
A
is'nt lexington the team that screams on the ground to make the play look worse than it is? is'nt lexington the team that takes the ball to the corner flag and attempts to shield the ball to waste time. Lexington reminds me of the mexican national team. good sportsmanship guys.

E
goal kick
goal kick
E
your are kiddin right allstar, pinewood is the dirtisest team i have ever seen play cheat shottin ppl and actin like babies when things dont go their way they need 2 grow up and lose like men

one can be beaten, two can defend themselves, but a a strand of three is not easily defeated
G
throw in
throw in
G
Sid- sometimes the best team does not always win. Our defense has been exposed as our weekness in this tournament. I don't think goal scoring is the question. PP will learn alot from this week and apply it to another State Championship which is really what gets everyone upset. It should be a good game with C B tomorrow.

goal kick
goal kick
I didnt know that shielding the ball to waste time was dirty i thought it was smart soccer... thats just me.... i also think that CB is a very good team and PP would have to play a perfect game to win and i just dont see it happening CB is just to good. and i think the best team did win again its an opinion!

To play the game is good, to win the game is great, to LOVE the game is the greatest!
throw in
throw in
Why would you not want to waste time with less than 10 minutes to play and leading? Thats stupid soccer if you don't.

goal kick
goal kick
Fouls: (L) 9; (PP) 17. Enough said!

I didn't do it, but if I had you never would have known.
L
throw in
throw in
L
look it doesnt matter who fouled or who was dirty...lexington won 3-2 and thats all that matters so get over it and play your games tomorrow

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard