Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
I
goal
goal
I
yes you did question what I can or can not afford, the second loan comment. I was trying the altruistic approach, and you thought I was complaining for my own benefit.

You even had the guts, or whatever to question my kids abilties, they have been very successful, thank you for asking.

Last edited by Papa Hatfield; 05/01/08 06:23 PM.
H
brace
brace
H
Quote:

pleae note I edited that one note back to you, taking it down a notch, but did not get it done before your replied again. Really we are all saying alot of the same things. Forgive me, I was a little upset when you questioned my finances, but who gives a rip. Sorry

Google, Give us Back our Game, and expertise with soccer age

wasnt meant to question your finances per say.it was to jab at you or your statement about the paying to play.my daughter is starting her 4th year of odp.others are right that more would come out if it was cheaper but i think mine may have made the team even if more players tried out.if you compare sc odp to other states it is pretty cheap.you can go thru the process and make the sc team and stay under 250 bucks.it cost you when you go to the great state of alabama.

H
brace
brace
H
Quote:

yes you did question what I can or can not afford, the second loan comment. I was trying the altruistic approach, and you thought I was complaining for my own benefit.

You even had the guts, or whatever to question my kids abilties, they have been very successful, thank you for asking.

ok i went back and read what i said.the second mortgage comment was because of your comments about the pay to play.it was made in the sense for you to join the crowed if that is really how you feel.wasnt meant about your personal finances.as far as questioning your kids abilities i can not find that.i did ask if your kid got left off of something and that is why you have these opinions.

H
brace
brace
H
altruistic-now you were suppose to give definitions.

I
goal
goal
I

I do not doubt mine would make the team if the field was larger either. But that is two dad's talking. wink wink

H
brace
brace
H
if you get peed this easy i would hate to see what the mccoys do to you.

check your pm's

I
goal
goal
I
Hey, I picked that name based on some folks actions... Let's call them the McCoys for arguement sakes...
I will just fight to the end, to the last man standing any way, Not that really peed off. We really did got this off topic.

What burns me really is the whole, push, push, challenge premier, my kid is better than your attitude alot of folks get into. They are kids, let them play. The success we all truly want for the kids has to involve them having fun... or they quit. They do not learn the life lessons of sport, if they get in the death spiral of parental desires, etc.

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
The parents end up learning the lesson..at the expense of their kids

O
bench
bench
O
Papa, your credibility is shot. I know for a fact that you were kicked out of the Spartanburg High/Boiling Springs Girls game for abusive behavior in the stands.

I
goal
goal
I
Ha ha ha, you must be smoking crack... Do not look but your agenda is showing again, jerk. $1000 to anyone who can prove this aaa hole is telling the truth. That includes you AAA hole.

Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard