Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15
T
corner kick
corner kick
T

As posted above..... so much for breaking news.....anyway

At Dreher

Blythewood 3 Dreher 0

Goals by Taylor Coulter, Lindsay Taylor, Alexis Fountain.

Great game by Emily Morrow in the goal and really all the girls on the field and sideline especially the defense who hardly ever gets recognized-- Bethany Marini- Aubrey Marini- Lindsay Taylor- Chandler King- Melyssa Eargle. Good TEAM win.

Thank you Ladies!!!

tk

Tony King
S
throw in
throw in
S
Any word on Sburg vs JL Mann?

D
Goal
Goal
D
JL Mann over S'burg... PK's

Don't have details.

corner kick
corner kick
Wade Hampton 2
Greenville 1 in OT

Both teams scored in the final 2 minutes of regulation with WH netting the winner in the 2nd OT.

Fletch: It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong. I am NOT a big man.
C
Coach
Coach
C
At Berkeley:

Berkeley 6
O-W 0

Orangeburg girls came with only nine, but the nine who showed up came to play, and they should be commended. Halves were shortened to 30 minutes for both girls and boys. Goals were scored by freshmen Taylor Tracy (2), Chelsey Holloway (1), and Brittany May (1), junior Caroline Gray (1), and an own-goal by an unlucky O-W defender.

I've got good news and bad news...
B
bench
bench
B
Blythewood BEAT Dreher 3 to 0
a great game. but blythewood came out the better team.
and HONKING as you come into the stadium didnt work
in the playoffs last year.. so it didnt work this year..
its kinda cocky if you ask me.

D
Goal
Goal
D
Eastside 2
Blue Ridge 1

goal kick
goal kick
Ben Lippen vs Heathwood Hall on Thursday, 4/17
Heathwood Hall - 3
Ben Lippen - 1

Stats:
Goals: HH-Mary Bond Bailey, Logan Ress, Stephanie Squirewell; BL-Carrie Settle
Saves: HH-Carson Lunceford (5); BL-Anne Armstrong (12)

Heathwood came out of the gate running fast and Ben Lippen played a slow first half. HH was up 3-0 at the half. Their forwards and outside mids worked the crosses very well and found open shots at the top of the 18. Anne Armstrong made some spectacular saves for BL. 2nd half was a different story, as HH played a more defensive game and BL came out running and got a quick goal. HH then used their defense to clog up the middle and kept BL from getting any great shots on goal. BL dominated the second half as HH was unable to generate much offense, but it was too little too late. Great game by the girls from Heathwood. Excellent young team who just came out more ready to play than we did. Great job to my girls for a hard fought 2nd half and playing your hearts out!

brace
brace
Blue Ridge up 1-0 with 18 left, defender heads soft ball over our goalie into our own goal. 1-1. Eastside scores at 10 to win. Congrats to Eastside. Great game.

Retired, Old, Happy, and off into the sunset
J
goal kick
goal kick
J
Emerald 2
Ninety-Six 0

Goals were scored by Morgan Riddle and Caroline Callison.

I would like to thank 96's Coach Ike Dickey for a very nice display of sportsmanship. Tonight was senior night for the Emerald Vikings and two seniors were sidelined for tonights game due to injuries. However, all the seniors were able to start because Coach Dickey had his team kick the ball out with the opening possession and the Vikings could sub the two injured girls out. This is the only night in the season the Vikings announce a starting lineup and it meant a great deal to my senior to particiapte - even if only for a few seconds. Thank you!

Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard