details of s aiken/lex

lex scored on header in 1st half & header early in 2nd half & s aiken scored later in 2nd half. didnt catch who scored for s aiken it was in front of the goal after a couple of clears and s aiken just wanted it more than lex. s aiken was more aggressive & won more balls but lex was to much - lex had a lot more opportunities but couldnt finish even tho they overloaded on offense. madison had to save a lot & had a good game at keeper

didnt see the 1st s aiken/lex game & didnt see s aiken/irmo earlier this week - only saw aiken/s aiken so far - i still think s aiken is playing much better than last year & am impressed w/ the coaching - think the future is bright for them w/ only 2 seniors & even more because their going to 3a. s aiken had a rough week but i heard irmo game was a fluke & was because of coming off spring break - next week s aiken if we play well can beat irmo (aiken did last night) i heard last night it's lex coaches last season - 1st saw him when he showed his but throwing trash cans years ago - but he was okay last night - heard he had a yellow in game earlier this week

#9 again hurt us bad she doesnt belong in high school anymore & should have gone on to college - with her gone s aiken will go back to beating lex like we were doing before she played