Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
C
kick off
kick off
C
I like all the celtic players I'm hearing with Shansuke Nakamura and Aiden McGready. I went to their game in Colorado last year but I also went to the LA. Galaxy-DC United Game last year with Beckham's debut. Don't think he is the most skilled on the pitch but he does change the pace and is an impact player

goal
goal
Hahaha agreed. He was sheer brilliance!

goal kick
goal kick
does watching champions league count? If so, besides C. Ronaldo dirt self, I would say deivid, nakamura who had an amazing goal against the gers in the old firm derby, adebayor and theo walcott on arsenal and pato for milan

goal kick
goal kick
celtic23bhoy you have to take in to account though the much faster pace beckham is sued to playing in la liga, champions league and the premiership.

??? Offline
goal kick
goal kick
Oh yeah i almost forgot...One time one of my games was taped by a parent and i re-watched the game. That is when i saw the most skillful player ever

C
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
C
I've seen one MLS game in person (Galaxy vs Red Bulls) last summer where I was impressed by Beckham, Altidore, Angel and Mathis (the Mathis highlight was a surprise - thinking he was done). But the most impressive performance I've seen was Michelle Akers at the Olympic gold medal game in Athens, Ga. Stat wise, nothin' to write home about. But control a game, you betcha! I watched her take a ball from the left touch line and send it to the right touch line to an on running midfielder. Just change the point of attack in an instant. Gotta love the woman's game! Yea, Mia was there, but I just think Michelle has set the bar and no one has come close yet. The total package.

Just my opinion,

Coach Cady GSSM
corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

Oh yeah i almost forgot...One time one of my games was taped by a parent and i re-watched the game. That is when i saw the most skillful player ever

Hey ???
You be picking your nose in that video too?
Stop it!!!

"Silence, I kill you!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard