LHSkeeper dont go there, i wasnt even talking trash, mbc wants to jump on my case and i dont even know what i said to the guy. i guess it was the "so lakewoods whole team is on this board now" which i dont know how you got anything negative out of that, i was just stating the fact that a ton of people from your team are on here... didnt have anything to do with how you play on the field

talk trash to a team i know i can beat, i didnt do that... talk trash to teams you know CAN BEAT YOU, thats another story, thats what you guys are doing which i dont understand. Seems to me if i was on a team which was notorious for being sorry I wouldnt post on here at all, i would either hide somewhere or jump off a cliff. Wanna talk scared? i'm not scared, i have nothing to be scared of, i didnt even record a save against you guys b/c you couldnt get a shot on goal. I think you'll know what scared is when my teamates see the stuff you've been saying and take aim on you with your stupid peach fuzz facial hair and that dumb ponytail thing you wear, you look like a girl with an eating disorder... thats nothing to be afraid of.