SAA competed within the rules of the SCYSA state challenge league rules and beat your team. Clearly, you don't agree with the SCYSA state challenge league and cup rules. Okay; it's absolutely valid to discuss and debate rules concerning roster freeze dates (although I don't think that gets at what you really want -- which is some type of enforced "you must play in some percentage of games over some period of time in order to play in the state challenge cup.")

Also you have a real problem with other teams bunkering. I guess you'd also like some rules against that as well. I understand the frustration of an opponent's team bunkering; at the same time, I was never quite so arrogant as to believe that it somehow violates "ethics, morals, and values" inherent in the sport.

None of this rises to much other than idle chatter on a message board; however, when you start calling out 12-year old kids and cloaking yourself as the arbiter of moral and ethical values, it just gets a bit hard to stomach.

I went back and read some of what has been written -- there's been criticism of SAA by a small group of parents for a while now (e.g., hokey soccer, etc.). Karma is a drag, isn't it?