CESA? Who mentioned Cesa? Excellent club, facilities, and staff. I have no problem with Cesa or the Bridge for that matter. I am bitter and angry over parents putting winning ahead of individual development. Athletically, Socially, Morally.

Why can't a child loose a game that he or she will not remember in ten years without a parent wanting to challenge every aspect of the game. Deal with losing it will make you a better person as well as a player. The reason is that these parents are sold a bill of goods and they cannot cope with the reality of the situation. We all think our Johnny is the best and is perfect and the reality of it is that he is no were near as good as the parent/coach builds him up to be. When failure or losing rears its ugly head the parent/child/coach will not accept responsibility and therefore it is someone elses responsibility. That is why I am speaking not against a particular team but the attitude that team fosters. Win at all cost and we were cheated if we did not.
I think it was the Nature Boy who said" TO BE THE MAN, YOU HAVE TO BEAT THE MAN"
If winning is your top priority. Either beat the man or learn to live with it.

Maybe put your emphasis on developing, training,and growing, and becoming a better person.

Then will you become a complete soccer player

P.S ASOCCERPARENT, You do not have to be impressed with SAA, just respectful, they did have a great cup.