Letme,
Do you care? If no one cared why would this website work? Why would people openly discuss the state of soccer specifically in the state of South Carolina? Isn't that the point of SCSOCCER? So we can talk about some things, but not South Carolina's recruiting class? Next time and from now on I'll make sure to keep my discussions centered solely around the school I attend because that makes tons of sense. No one at that hillbilly school in the up-state could know anything about soccer in Columbia. Everyone knows that.

Solomon,
I guess I can understand giving your child a spot on the team, but it is SUCH a stretch in this case that it is tough to watch. A spot on a division one team is not something that I think should just be given out, but needs to be earned and deserved. But like I said, I can definitely see where you and Berson are both coming from, but I guess I respectfully disagree. That still doesn't explain the GK signing. Players like like Davis Jenkins and Jason McCabe to name recent ones get passed over, but this kid plays for his club team for a couple of years and gets a spot? I just think it's pretty ironic and sad that he has four in state kids and four from his club team. Maybe get out and watch the kids up from CESA or something I heard they're not that bad.