Quote:

In regards to putting kids in front of college scouts. Cesa doesn't seem to place anymore kids in college programs than CUFC, Mt Pleasant Soccer, and Bridge FA. Anyone have statistics that would apply?

I don't have statistics for this year. However, for several years now it's not been very close -- CESA has placed many more kids in college programs and when you start looking at Division 1 programs it's even more pronounced (note: I limited to division 1 only because the sample set was easier to handle.) If I remember correctly it was more even on the boys side and not even close on the girls side. I published something examining all division 1 programs in the state a few years ago (predating CUFC, which is still relatively new in terms of making a program-level impact on this.)

Anecdotally, take a look at the rosters of the various division 1 programs in the state. CofC, Furman, Clemson, USC, PC, etc.

Also anecdotally, this is the reason that even with very strong coaches in next year's CUFC U18G group (both A and B teams) you still see some selected migration up to CESA.

I do think CUFC is not only second here, but is making great strides for a very young club.