Page 2 of 2 1 2
#10724 04/02/03 11:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you could see the pink shirts on reffs a long time ago, i remember a couple of years back when i was getting my referee cerification i was told they were being outlawed. Now a days all you really see is the yellow jersey or the blacks, but hardly ever the reds.

In a game against hartsville last week hartsville complained about my shirt blending in with my teams (black with the dark green... i dunno) so i reluctantly changed my jersey and grabbed my other one which is yellow... the referees then told me i couldnt wear it bc THEY were wearing yellow (even though in that case they should've changed their yellow jersey to the red in favor of the player), so after changing jerseys for a third time i was finally set. This instance made me really miss those pink jerseys.

#10725 04/03/03 12:20 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the pink is an acceptable choice for high school referees. USSF does not use the pink anymore. Actually, high school does not have an official color. Any of the USSF or NISOA colors are used.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard