Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I wouldn't be surprised if, like I said earlier, the decision to close is a Town decision and they just do a "close everything we own" decision instead of a "let's check and pick and choose." The trend with the complaints in here suggests that this is more likely as I'd imagine to keep some sort of reputation that they'd have used PW if possible.

If that is the case then MPSC should have negotiated with the town for a better policy. This is a chronic problem with MPSC. They should have made sure that all closures would be on a field by field basis. I guess that goes back to poor planning.

Will you at least tell us if your club sponsors a tournament every year? If yes, how many teams enter each year?

If it will appease you. Yes they do and each age group usually has 6-10 teams for each gender.

And what is their weather policy? How many times have they ever had weather issues?

I don't believe we have ever had a rain out. I know they wouldn't start a tournament, play games in the rain, and then stop the tournament because they thought the fields might get bad. I have seen games at other tournaments get halted because of poor conditions and then continued on a field that was in better shape as soon as it become available.