Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 21 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
S
throw in
throw in
S
Quote:

Again, That didn't happen at park west and those fields were closed for no reason. So Dude, learn to pay attention and follow the facts. The conditions at your venue were different than those at mine. You have already said that you never made it to my venue to check out the fields.

As for BHS, the same point. You joined the the conversation real late. So before you post read the thread completely and realize that you have little to contribute unless you were at the same venue that we were at and know the field conditions there.

Also,I never said it was a conspiracy theory. I think they made a poor decision based on financial considerations. I actually believe it was due to imcompetence and financial duress.

Question, How do you "know" what happened in Park West from when the games were suspended on Saturday until the tournament was called for those fields at 6:30 a.m. the following morning? The closest hotel to those fields is approximately five miles away. Everyone knows that there can be rain in one location and lesss than a mile away might not be a drop. re you going on speculation that because where you were from that time period you did not receive rain? Did you bother to inquire if Park West received any rain, because, sir, the bottom opened up late that evening and into the morning. That's a fact. Did the rain come later that Saturday afternoon/early evening? No. But did the Park West fields sustain more, consistent rain that evening into the morning? Absolutely.

Look, my daughter's team was scheduled at the Park West fields as well. Is her team disappointed that they only played one abbreviated game for the tournament? Yes, they are. Are they still talking about this and ranting and raving the way that you are? No sir. Are they focusing on their training this week, league games and their next tournament? Absolutely. I suggest you do the same.

Truly, you are taking this to an absolutely ridiculous level. This was not state cup, this was not some "plot" to ruin everyone's weekend, this was not "incompetence and financial distress." This was unfortunate, bad weather, these were decisions that were made based off PLAYER SAFETY, and yes, also conditions of the field. Some of the tournament was salvaged, your daughter's play and mine were not. I'm moving past this, can you?

F
goal kick
goal kick
F
Quote:

Also,I never said it was a conspiracy theory. I think they made a poor decision based on financial considerations. I actually believe it was due to imcompetence and financial duress.

Your on correct regarding conspiracy, but you did use the term "fraud".

F
goal kick
goal kick
F
Just for the record, the fields were also closed yesterday.

C
Brace
Brace
C
Mount Pleasant SC weather as reported:
Wed Oct 8th Rained .28 inches
Thurs. Oct 9th Rained 1.42 inches
Friday Oct 10th Rained .91 inches
Sat. Oct 11th Rained 1.08 inches
Sunday Oct 12th rained .28 inches

That's close to 4 inches of rain. Sounds like a nasty weekend!

M
kick off
kick off
M

I guess we better go ahead and Cancel the Boys tournament as well.

Extended Forecast

Fri
Oct 17

Isolated T-Storms
83°
62°

30%

Sat
Oct 18

Partly Cloudy
74°
50°

20%

Sun
Oct 19
Sunny
71°
50°

0%

71°F

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
Hey Dad,I was at Park West at 7:30am till 1:30pm..I don't know where you were but I got wet..I was at Park West on Sunday at 7:30am also..Fields were saturated..I went over to Longpoint and got rained on again..2pm championship game..Guess what? Rain!!

S
bench
bench
S
I will do better than a guess.
Dudicated's team is the LCSC United 95 Girls Blue
They must be so proud.

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
Welcome to the board Buster!! Nice first post..

C
Coach
Coach
C
Quote:

Again, That didn't happen at park west and those fields were closed for no reason. So Dude, learn to pay attention and follow the facts. The conditions at your venue were different than those at mine. You have already said that you never made it to my venue to check out the fields.

And there you have it, from CHT who WAS there. Attention paid, facts followed, cold hard truth revealed. It rained. At Park West. On Saturday.

I've got good news and bad news...
D
kick off
kick off
D
Nice to see all of MPSC members circle the wagons to protect the payroll. I think my posts have raised enough questions to make other teams question making that much of an investment into your tournament again.

Page 17 of 21 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Link Copied to Clipboard