Quote:

Quote:

I believe the testing was very informative. Short 10 yard, longer 20 yard, then 20 with ball. When compared, it shows you how much a player slows down while dribbling, or if they don't. How would you interpret a kid who dribbled and ran faster than they just ran? I know one who did. I think that's notable. And so did the people doing the timing.

I remember reading that Mia Hamm always said that she could dribble faster than just run because of the extra adrenaline.

And when you place a defender in front of said individual?

This type of stuff is so funny. So over-rated. So over-analyzed. So over-praised. So Silly.

PS: As for the MH comment ... Puhhleeezzzz!!! You ever seriously dribbled a soccer ball in your life??? (She may have siad it, but ...)

You're calling Mia Hamm a liar because you don't like the drill!?!?! What are you going to do for an encore, stomp on the American flag?

Of course these drills are over analytical. Have you heard the stuff they make you do for NFL combines? It's borderline ridiculous...but if it can give you any sort of edge I guess it's worth it.