Ive got to agree with the AHS coach, and also as a player we take alot of harassment from the fans most of which is uncalled for i can see where this Airport player was coming from they have a very good program there. Something had to have provoked him to commit the action in the way that he did kids just dont randomly give parents and fans "the bird".

As for the Ridge View/Lexington game, first of all i would like to give my congrats to both sides to a game well played. Justin B. Ridge Views keeper was excellent all game and it was a even match.

The first goal should have never made it in the goal it was a mis-communication with the players as to who was to clear the ball out.

The second goal scored on justin was a pk which was a fundamental mistake. He made a great save and it seemed that only Lexginton players crashed the goal and they finished it from there.

Without some of the fundamental mistakes by Ridge View the game probably would have been turned around big time in the blazers favor.