Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
brace
brace
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

dadgumit ... now I have to go back and change the Scoreboard!

I don't want to sound like I am old or anything....Maybe check and see if Mauldin actually played Nations Ford in girls' soccer last night........Is Matlock on yet????!!

In an effort to ensure accuracy, and keep this ship on the right path, I have checked the Mauldin girls' soccer website and discovered that they never planned to play Nations Ford in girls' soccer last night. It is possible that Nations Ford got into a bus, got lost, ended up in Mauldin, lost 6-2, and then went home. It is also possible that the Nations Ford softball team, lost and confused, wandered onto the pitch at Mauldin and got slaughtered as everyone else does who plays Mauldin. But, I am going to guess that the 6-2 score is probably another sport with a smaller ball and two less people. Ssssssooooooorrrryyyyy! I have demanded $1,000 checks for each soccer all star game from the Greenville Sports TV News (station unnamed) for their poor reporting!

My wife just said: "You know you are getting really old when you start quoting your own quotes."

Then my daughter said, "Dad, you are just wierd."

Then I said, "Hey, did you hear that Mauldin beat Nations Ford in softball last night 6-2" and there was silence.

Retired, Old, Happy, and off into the sunset
brace
brace
Quote:

J.L. Mann 2, Wade Hampton (of Greenville) 0

CSANSS (Confirmed Soccer and not Softball Score)

brace
brace
Wando - Berkeley postponed due to sunny weather. Some people will do anything to go to the beach.......

C
Coach
Coach
C
Darn right; we were waiting for a REALLY wet day to play Wando. Figure the best way to slow 'em down is to throw 'em knee deep in mud and hope for the best.

I've got good news and bad news...
C
Coach
Coach
C
And you're lucky...you only have one daughter telling you that you're weird...I have a team full of players who remind me of that daily.

world cup
world cup
I've heard that his daughter has called him worse.

Nation Ford! No "s"! Got it Blues Ridge?

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
brace
brace
Quote:

I've heard that his daughter has called him worse.

Nation Ford! No "s"! Got it Blues Ridge?

Recheck: Dale Jr. taught me last year how to goof up a post and then correct it before many people read it and then just sit there and look semi intelligent.

C
Coach
Coach
C
Did he teach you to change them ALL...the posts, the quotes, and the quotes of the quotes?

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

dadgumit ... now I have to go back and change the Scoreboard!

I don't want to sound like I am old or anything....Maybe check and see if Mauldin actually played Nations Ford in girls' soccer last night........Is Matlock on yet????!!

In an effort to ensure accuracy, and keep this ship on the right path, I have checked the Mauldin girls' soccer website and discovered that they never planned to play Nations Ford in girls' soccer last night. It is possible that Nations Ford got into a bus, got lost, ended up in Mauldin, lost 6-2, and then went home. It is also possible that the Nations Ford softball team, lost and confused, wandered onto the pitch at Mauldin and got slaughtered as everyone else does who plays Mauldin. But, I am going to guess that the 6-2 score is probably another sport with a smaller ball and two less people. Ssssssooooooorrrryyyyy! I have demanded $1,000 checks for each soccer all star game from the Greenville Sports TV News (station unnamed) for their poor reporting!

My wife just said: "You know you are getting really old when you start quoting your own quotes."

Then my daughter said, "Dad, you are just wierd."

Then I said, "Hey, did you hear that Mauldin beat Nations Ford in softball last night 6-2" and there was silence.

brace
brace
Traitor! Go Wando! Aren't you supposed to be teaching something?

C
Coach
Coach
C
It's prom day at Berkeley...I teach juniors and seniors. I'm teaching half a dozen tumbleweeds right now.

Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard