loc, i don’t believe i am being hypocritical. but you are correct - results have mattered to most, if not all, clubs, for probably as long as they have been in existence. i never said they didn't, and i'm not saying that now.

regarding the youth girls team, who knows what all i have said in the past, but i seriously doubt i was the poster you are referring to. for one, i rarely comment on the girls' side, and two, i'm pretty sure i could care less if a team, boys or girls, played up an age group. i'm all for challenging a team - if moving to a higher age bracket is what it takes (as a bridge boys team did a few years ago) then they should go for it. if you can find something i have said otherwise, i'll be the first to admit it. that just doesn't sound like anything i'd get in the middle of.

but, now that i think about it, you accused me of being a liar a few months ago. when i called you on it then, you failed to back it up, and you also failed to apologize. obviously, there's nothing i can do about it, but if you're going to throw around allegations like that, as much as you talk about ethics, it only seems right for you to back up those claims (and i'm the hypocritical one?)

i'm not sure why you are getting so defensive with me about the girls - i don't believe i have mentioned anything about them. and i don't plan to - not my gig.

and loc, i'll ask the question again, although i doubt you'll put any serious thought into it, because i believe that you care mostly to tear down and destroy the things you don't like or agree with. but just for argument's sake, let's say i agree with everything you have said on this subject. i still have a child who wants to play soccer, and needs to be challenged - what would you suggest i do now?