Here are some of my thoughts and it may be off the topic…..We all know that Clark will be replaced. We just don’t know who that person will be. For the last three years many people have said that the reason we do not have a united Lowcountry is because of Clark. I really don’t know Clark and I will not kick him while he is down. My point is with so many people unhappy with MPSC, SSC, and CUSC the time is perfect for the Lowcountry to unite. Why do the Lowcountry have girls leaving to play in Columbia and Greenville? I am going to try to quote Hurst who was in Charleston not too long ago – “Why can’t the best girl’s soccer player come together and represent one competitive Club? Don’t know what went wrong with the Bridge but the original idea had merit”. Many clubs have figured it out. We all know how CESA is doing. They have set the bar. CUFC has done very well since the Columbia clubs have merged. GA-SC Red Bull has done pretty good since the merger. Hurst – How strong will SCSA and CSC be next year after they merge? Many clubs become stronger with clubs merging. Can the Lowcountry figure it out? With Clark gone what will the obstacle be now….Or I should I say what will the “EXCUSE” be? The TIME IS RIGHT to just do it.

And since we haven't heard it lately:
ANYTHING THAT PROMOTES WOMENS SOCCER IS A GOOD THING